Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke cigarettes

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (61-70):
ajrjj05
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM

you rock

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh so true, your children usually stink too. As does your house and car.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I don't care

He does too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I used to smoke a pack a day. Now I smoke at the bar only because otherwise I couldn't stand to be in there. You don't notice it when you're the one smoking. It's weird how that works. I can't stand coming out of stores when there's people standing right next to the door, huddled around the smoker post. Makes me wanna puke.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM

My DH loves the smell of smoke, which is weird I know.

ajrjj05
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Yellow walls?! But a profile picture of a baby.. Your husband is a disrespectful asshole!! Smoke outside. If allergic to the patches he wouldn't bealbe to smoke.. EXCUSES!

Quoting hplesha:

I don't smoke. Df does. I hate the smell and the taste and the yellow walls. He's working on quitting though. He hates it too. Thing is, he's allergic to the nicotine patches :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Um no. Your right to smoke negatively affects my health. That's a bs statement.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then breathe out of your mouth when you're around smokers? I'm an ex smoker and yes, it does stink but it isn't the end of the world like a lot of people think. A smoker has the right to smoke, just like you have the right not to.

gblossom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM

that is so awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup!! It's awesome to be able to have him do these things with me and have eachother for support. we've also lost weight together, ive lost 50 he's lost 30 but he doesnt have as much to lose as i did lol We're a great team!!! :)

Quoting April620:

That's awesome you helped each other through it!

Quoting Anonymous:

i used to be a smoker and always grew up around smokers so the smell never bothered me. UGH once i quit and realized how NASTY i smelled...i was thoroughly disgusted and embarrassed about it. SO glad I am a smoker no more!!

Oh, and dh was a smoker too so it never bothered him, he has also quit, we did it together :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM

My DH works in a place full of ciggy smoke... when he comes home, he has to shower. So disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM
We both do. Both our parents/all our siblings and many aunts uncles cousins too. Its horrible. I wanna quit so bad but its so hard :( we don't smoke in house or cars though. Hopefully dd won't ever so it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)