Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you smoke cigarettes

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you realize how nasty and stinky you surely are? Does your s/o smoke too? If not are they turned off by your smell?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (71-76):
.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:39 PM

We don't smoke, but I've been around smokers and I detest the smell. It's in their clothes, their hair..ugh. It's sickening to me. 

Kool_Aide
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

How nasty and stinky You surely are? Hahahahahahahahahahah I don't smoke but I'm sorry that made me laugh!!!

who talks like that??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you.  I am not trying to mean to people that do smoke but my BIL smokes and he smells terrible.  He smokes outside too but he always smells terrible.  When they bring my nephew over him, his clothes and his baby bag reek.  I have literally put my son's clothes on him, after giving him a bath, and washed out all his things.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never smoked, but I dated someone who did once. It was a total turn off. I hated kissing him, because his breath literally smelled like shit, and it was like licking an ashtray. Gross. I would never have dated ir married DH if he smoked.
Kaya529
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Everybody is different. I hate the smell of perfumes, some incense, different kinds of foods. Yet I am not rude enough to phrase things the way you did. I either hold my breath, remove myself, or deal with it. As a grown up you are capable of doing any one of those suggestions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livelaughlov26
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
It is foul. I smoked three years and never could smell it on myself or others. I quit over two years ago. And it absolutely disgusts me. I can't stand it. My dh quit too. My skin looks so amazing now. I couldn't run for twenty seconds without hyperventilating practically. Now I can run six miles and completely changed my lifestyle. It is selfish too especially if you are a parent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN