Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They drive me nuts.

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

My sil in and her friend that is. Her friend (lets call her D) is always here and eats up all my food that I buy. When its gone I can't replace it and she refuses. She takes 4 or more showers a day for some reason and yet refuses to help pay the water bill. Dh and I are saving up to move out hopefully by July. Mil will just have to fend for herself come then. We are sick of it. Sil and D are to busy rolling blunts or doing their hair to watch D 2 almost 3 year old little boy. Mil does it or he just runs around destroying the house. He not potty trained and when he does soil himself they spank and yell at him. He starts to cry and they just get louder. I dont agree and have offered other ideas. I'm not a mom yet just a few more months but I wouldnt do that to my son and since I"m taking courses geared towards child raising I just offered ideas on what might work. Just to keep the yelling down. Ugh I hate being here. I cant' wait until we can move out. I hate smelling smoke from cigs and weed and hate having to pay to feed seven people on 200 a month. We just can't do it anymore. I'm so hoping Dh gets this new job to help until I can go back to work. ok Vent over. Thanks

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I would keep all the food staples in your room and only buy what meat and fresh veggie/fruit you eat on a daily basis. If it isn't available then they can't eat it

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I cant get to the store on a daily basis otherwise I would do just that and Mil doesnt allow us to keep food in our room. She bitches and bitches about it until we give it and trust me when I say she knows how to make life a living hell whens she doesnt get her way.

Quoting Sassy762:

I would keep all the food staples in your room and only buy what meat and fresh veggie/fruit you eat on a daily basis. If it isn't available then they can't eat it

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

How does she know what you have in your room??

Quoting poeticrose09:

I cant get to the store on a daily basis otherwise I would do just that and Mil doesnt allow us to keep food in our room. She bitches and bitches about it until we give it and trust me when I say she knows how to make life a living hell whens she doesnt get her way.

Quoting Sassy762:

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Because she is nosey. She watches us bring in groceries and put them away. Shit I can barely get away with having a candy bar back in the room which i need in case my blood sugar drops really fast. Sneaking it to the back is real difficult we have tried. Ugh

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Then don't bring the food in grocery bags.Carry them in other bags or backpacks. Something that you can't see through

Quoting poeticrose09:

Because she is nosey. She watches us bring in groceries and put them away. Shit I can barely get away with having a candy bar back in the room which i need in case my blood sugar drops really fast. Sneaking it to the back is real difficult we have tried. Ugh

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:19 PM

You madame are a GENIUS! Thank You. Maybe its being pregnant but I never wouldve thought of that. Now to go get put those kind of bags in the car. Thank you.

Quoting Sassy762:

Then don't bring the food in grocery bags.Carry them in other bags or backpacks. Something that you can't see through

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Your welcome.....GL

Hurry up and get out of that place.....

Quoting poeticrose09:

You madame are a GENIUS! Thank You. Maybe its being pregnant but I never wouldve thought of that. Now to go get put those kind of bags in the car. Thank you.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

We are so trying to. I had a decent job as a nanny until the mom stopped payiing me last month so I had to quit and that serious set us back. As long as nothing major comes up we should be able to get out by July even without me having a job until May. I told Dh that my plan was to save up enough for us to move out and he agreed finally lmao.

Quoting Sassy762:

Your welcome.....GL

Hurry up and get out of that place.....

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting poeticrose09:

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured