Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is my first mom confession...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

yes, i posted anonymously...

i'm a recreational smoker...

not cigarettes.

mainly when my kids are down for the night.

no judging please.

anyone else have a mom confession they want to fess up to?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's responsible of you to smoke when your kids are down for the night.

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

You're welcome, sweets! LMAO - Wow! That's pretty ridiculous, pretty sure CPS wouldn't take your children for smoking a little pot. 0-0 Actually, come to think of it, I know they wouldn't. It's too bad there are so many judgemental women around here. Just because it's not how they relax doesn't make it wrong for someone else to do. 

I probably wouldn't go back to that group again. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you! i was in a group earlier and was bashed right from the start when i brought it up, was not anonymous either, thought the group would welcome me with open arms lol claiming i was a POS mother and my children were not taken care of and needed CPS to take them. my children come first over everything, it's just something i choose to do to relax me at the end of the day. no big deal.

I find it to be safer than drinking. Now, I'm not a pot smoker but that's just because I don't like the way I feel when I do. That doesn't mean I'm opposed to others smoking it. ;) Some people need to realize it's not their life. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

true. just some make this one a bigger deal than it really is. mainly because i'm a parent.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

There are many worse things in life.

soon2bmomof3619
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I see nothing wrong with a little toke here and there when the kids are in bed. I haven't done it myself since before I was with my kids dad, but I would be open to doing it again, the first few times I would get a sitter for the night though because it's been so long and I'd probably not handle it well.
aleatra.r
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
3 moms liked this
Agreed, i don't smoke mj but the way i look at it everyone winds down differently and as long as it's not interfering with your parenting i don't see an issue. Some parents have a stiff drink after a long day, you smoke. No biggie

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

There are many worse things in life.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I keep forgetting I'm pregnant. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)