Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Yes I'm 19 with a 5 month old daughter
NO that does not mean I'm a bad mother
NO that does NOT mean I am on PA or FS
NO that does NOT mean I go out and party!

I am a sahm I love my daughter and would die for her I would do anything to keep her safe and happy I would do anything for her! Don't you DARE tell me I'm a bad mom because I know damn well I'm NOT a bad mom. She is my life! I don't even hang out with friends any more and I only talk to my friends with kids. Don't judge me when u don't even know me!

Vent over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
achapman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

well like someone else said it comes with having a child so young ppl judge without getting to know a person its sad but true. You just have to ignore them and take care of your baby;)

CafeMom Tickers
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats on not being the sterotype teen mom ! a mom at any age should always do everything with thier childs best intrest at heart

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Me either. And it's sad that people feel the need to defend their parenting so hard to a group of strangers, or to anyone really.

Quoting beerabitch69:

I don't give a fuck.

mlmynm81
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Dont let people get you down, people are mean asses. When I had my first kid I was 21. A lady came up to me and told me that my "little brother" was cute and when I told her he was my DS, she couldnt possibly believe it and that she knows I cant take care of him cause Im so young and blah blah. People will try to get you down, just remember that if you are a good mom, thats all that counts!

Emiliush
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

whats SAHM?

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

im a 100% single 19 year old mom with a one month baby and i go to school [PAYS FOR IT MYSELF] and i work!!!! and helll i don't go outtt of the house to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Stay at home mom =sahm my fiance works and I stay home b cuz we don't trust daycares

Quoting Emiliush:

whats SAHM?

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

im a 100% single 19 year old mom with a one month baby and i go to school [PAYS FOR IT MYSELF] and i work!!!! and helll i don't go outtt of the house to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:01 PM
4 moms liked this

Your post SCREAMS, "I am 19!".....

Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Why are you telling us?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonniemommy100
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I was 17 when i had my first and if i let everyone's comments bother me i would never have left my house. You need not worry what other's say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

It didn't sound like a defense. It sounded like a vent. Because it says "Vent over" at the end. I assume she's tired of hearing crap irl and came here to get it out of her system. Like writing a letter and throwing it away.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Me either. And it's sad that people feel the need to defend their parenting so hard to a group of strangers, or to anyone really.

Quoting beerabitch69:

I don't give a fuck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)