Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Yes I'm 19 with a 5 month old daughter
NO that does not mean I'm a bad mother
NO that does NOT mean I am on PA or FS
NO that does NOT mean I go out and party!

I am a sahm I love my daughter and would die for her I would do anything to keep her safe and happy I would do anything for her! Don't you DARE tell me I'm a bad mom because I know damn well I'm NOT a bad mom. She is my life! I don't even hang out with friends any more and I only talk to my friends with kids. Don't judge me when u don't even know me!

Vent over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Quoting kngarber:

Grow some thicker skin sweetie. If it is not your age it will be something else. People are assholes. Just brush it off and keep doing what you're doing :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I was 19 with my first and now I'm 32 with 2 children 13 and 6. My husband and I married out of highschool and we paid for everything ourselves and have always lived on our own and not with our parents or roomates .It gets easier trust me just hang in there work hard and go back to school. Our family is happy an taken care of. Don't let people tear you down keep your head up and stay strong.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Alright then, your being a mother. Congrats??? If your gonna let whatever anyone says upset you, your in for a loooooonnng battle. At the end of the day doesn't matter what anyone says.
SusieQue717
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Don't let people get to you mama! They aren't paying your bills, feeding your baby, changing her diapers, or scratching your back. Let them say what they want to say. This quote really helped me change a lot, I hope it helps you too:

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent * Elenor Roosevelt

((HUGS))
3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Quoting Justine1993:

LOL.. yeah really mature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I had my daughter @ 19 im 23 now i go out everynow and then i work am a full time student not on assisstance i live with family.but if i were on pa i dont think thatd make me a bad mother
MommieSDW
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM

It happens. Let it roll off your back. I've cut people out of my life for making snap judgements about me. As a young mom, I'm too busy with my kids to deal with the drama. So just tell whoever is saying that to fuck off, and go on with your life.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this

For some reason I read this with a whiny voice and heard feet stomping the ground.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM
While that's all fine and dandy, your language shows a maturity level.

Like it was stated, you don't need a cookie for bein' a "good" mom.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Someone got their panties in a pretty tight wad...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)