Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Yes I'm 19 with a 5 month old daughter
NO that does not mean I'm a bad mother
NO that does NOT mean I am on PA or FS
NO that does NOT mean I go out and party!

I am a sahm I love my daughter and would die for her I would do anything to keep her safe and happy I would do anything for her! Don't you DARE tell me I'm a bad mom because I know damn well I'm NOT a bad mom. She is my life! I don't even hang out with friends any more and I only talk to my friends with kids. Don't judge me when u don't even know me!

Vent over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Being 19 and having a child is not some point of pride. The fact that you take care of your child is not noteworthy. It's what you're supposed to do.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM

If you don't tell people your business, they won't know or care.

Winds-Of-Change
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

There are just as many bad 40 year old mothers out there as there are young bad moms. I really wish people would not jump to conclusions when it comes to young moms.... their age does not prove that they would be/make horrible parents. I do not understand this line of thinking. Don't sweat the narrow minded and stupid people out there... just take care of your child. You do not need anyone else's validation. Good luck!

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM
"B cuz".

Yup. You're 19 lol

I had my first at 19 also but I never really had bad experiences with judgmental people.

Quoting Justine1993:

Stay at home mom =sahm my fiance works and I stay home b cuz we don't trust daycares

Quoting Emiliush:

whats SAHM?

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

im a 100% single 19 year old mom with a one month baby and i go to school [PAYS FOR IT MYSELF] and i work!!!! and helll i don't go outtt of the house to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:39 PM

You take this site too seriously.

Drochmheas
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I can understand that.

I've never had a problem with young mothers.  I have a problem with stupid mothers.  And stupidity doesn't have a cutoff age requirement.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she just needed to vent, so she probably already feels better and doesn't need a cookie. :) I wish I had something like Cafemom to yell into when I was a new mom. I looked really young, though I was married and no longer a teenager. I got tons of unsolicited advice and criticisms from strangers. Now that I'm ten years older and have my third baby, I hear none of that. Probably because these crazy kids gave me wrinkles and now I look like an old lady. :)

Quoting Drochmheas:

OK.

Do you want a cookie?

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:19 PM

feel better?

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Quoting kngarber:

Be nice...

Quoting beerabitch69:

I don't give a fuck.

That WAS nice.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM

..you need some friends though....keep education options open also :) Good luck

Rbrown72707
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Ummmm.... Are you okay?  Who's judging you?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)