Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He called me a tag chaser!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
My child's father just found out that I'm dating a guy in the Air Force. He got all pissed off and called me a tag chaser. His justification is he's in the Army. Oh and the guy I'm dating is higher ranking than he is. So sorry I signed up for a dating site and the guy who messaged me and that I hit it off with is in Air Force and is smarter than you are. Asshole! Couldn't even ask about our kid, just jumped my shit for dating an Air Force guy then stopped talking to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this
He sounds jealous but there are some girls that only date military. They see benefits and health care in their future. Not sure why because its not all that great.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Well......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I don't care about that stuff. He's a nice guy and we have a nice time together. As long as he has a job to support himself and not expect to, I don't care what he does.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

He sounds jealous but there are some girls that only date military. They see benefits and health care in their future. Not sure why because its not all that great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't blame him... Especially since you mentioned rank in the post. Why should rank matter? Maybe you are a tag chaser. Even if you weren't, why did you feel it necessary to make this stupid post about your different military men?

Yep- I agree. Tag chaser for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
*shrugs* Believe as you like. He is only the second guy I've ever dated in the service. We're taking things slow any way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Eh. Believe what you want. He was already getting pissy because I was dating some one in the military. He said "well at least I out rank him and can pull it on him" to which I informed him that he doesn't. He went completely nuts after that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't blame him... Especially since you mentioned rank in the post. Why should rank matter? Maybe you are a tag chaser. Even if you weren't, why did you feel it necessary to make this stupid post about your different military men?

Yep- I agree. Tag chaser for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I don't see it that way.what are women called who will only date guys with a job? Golddigger? No,they just want someone who support themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe anything either way, or even care for that matter. Hence the "well...."

Quoting Anonymous:

*shrugs* Believe as you like. He is only the second guy I've ever dated in the service. We're taking things slow any way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM

It was dumb to post rank differences if you were trying to get sympathy for your dilemma, IMO.

LilliesValley
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Sucks to be him. Should have put a ring on it and kept it if he wanted you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)