Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Unless You Do This Everyday You Have Poor Hygiene

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you wash and use a moisturizer daily?

Options:

Yes

No

That is too high matinence

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 417

View Results

Unless you wash your face daily, use a moisturizer with an spf along with brushing teethe and showering, I think you have poor hygiene. I see all these women on here who say "I dont wear make up, I see no need for a face cream" and I dont understand this way of thinking! Do you know you have tiny holes in your face that fills with crud, dirt and all kinds of nasty things? And for the love of all things good, use a moisturizer with an spf. It will save your skin from harsh UV rays. Which prevents what? Cancer.

So there is my confession. Anyone agree?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Yes I sure do .. I shower and wash my hair every single day ... blow dry ..flat iron ..put make up on ... the works !!   Moisturize  lol ... I put moisturizer on every time I use the bathroom...    ( just dot it around my eyes and around my lips ) my ritual     and of course I brush my teeth ...and I use listerine too !!!   

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM
That's sexy!

Quoting laranadtony:

I don't brush my teeth.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Foolishness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SNA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM
This

Quoting mommykate4:

i don't always everyday but i would say 95 percent of the time yes i do

dlnimo
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM
How is not moisturizing considered poor hygiene? Honestly I guess I don't really care what you think....
fallenangel_353
by Nikki on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I don't moisturize much. My face over produces oil. I do however wash my face everyday.
Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I agree except for the moisturizer.  If someone doesn't moisturize, I don't think it says anything about their hygene.  For me, I wash my fact morning and night, use an spf moisturizer for day and a lovely wrinkle reducing cream for night.  Things like showering and brushing teeth should just go without saying - at least for most people.

banana-bear
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I can't vote. While I do wash my face daily, I do not moisturize often. My skin is sensitive and breaks out with daily use of moisturizer.
livelaughlov26
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I wash, exfoliate, use astringent, and follow up with a moisturizer with spf on my face everyday. I only exfoliate once and just use a face wash the second time. Morning and night. And I do the whole brush, floss, mouth wash twice also. As far as bathing I work out then I shower in the a.m. I don't shave or exfoliate my body everyday. But I wash and use lotion. I still consider myself low maintenance.
audreesmama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Hell. I don't even have teeth. One less thing to take up time, I guess! Lol

Quoting laranadtony:

I don't brush my teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)