Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Unless You Do This Everyday You Have Poor Hygiene

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you wash and use a moisturizer daily?

Options:

Yes

No

That is too high matinence

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 417

View Results

Unless you wash your face daily, use a moisturizer with an spf along with brushing teethe and showering, I think you have poor hygiene. I see all these women on here who say "I dont wear make up, I see no need for a face cream" and I dont understand this way of thinking! Do you know you have tiny holes in your face that fills with crud, dirt and all kinds of nasty things? And for the love of all things good, use a moisturizer with an spf. It will save your skin from harsh UV rays. Which prevents what? Cancer.

So there is my confession. Anyone agree?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (261-264):
Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I wash my face everyday.. but moisturize only when I remember. (I have dry skin, so unless it feels tight, I don't really think about it) and I don't wear make up ever.

tristahope
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Quoting ittybit2012:

I have to wash my face everyday. It becomes an oil slick and I'll break out really bad. I have to watch the kind of moisturizer I use too.

Me too my face would be really greasy and would feel really nasty. I also break out bad so I can not use moisturizer on my face at all as it is very sensitive...
rachel499
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:58 PM

thankyou!

Quoting ittybit2012:

My 13 to DD has oily skin too. I have her use the clean and clear moisturizer. She seems to be doing pretty good with it. I use neutrogena moisturizer. It has sunscreen in it. I'm not as oily with it either.

Quoting rachel499:

Quoting ittybit2012:

I have to wash my face everyday. It becomes an oil slick and I'll break out really bad. I have to watch the kind of moisturizer I use too.

My dd just turned 13, and she has oily skin too. I was wondering what kind of moisturizer you use?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I don't moisterize(s?) my face every day, or I break out, but yes, I do bathe every day, and brush my teeth 3 times a day, I use body lotion every day, I change my underwear every day, I use deoderant every day. Anything else about my personal bathroom time u want to know?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)