Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I stenciled a whole wall of my bedroom w/ metallic paint! Pic heavy :)

Posted by   + Show Post

I love love love how this turned out!! It was really easy to do and I did it myself in under 2 hours! What do you think?

(I'm still getting new bedding, a new nightstand and a few other things to finish our room!)

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Replies (731-736):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Thanks! That sounds amaaaazing!

DH and I might do a livingroom feature wall next!

Quoting Destiny907:

Love it!  I am dying to turn my room into a bohemian/gypsy colorful sort of retreat! I also plan on doing metallic stenciling of some sort.  Did it on a painted floor and love it... the paint is really nice!  I could go nuts with it.

punkasscanuck
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM

ahhhhh. good ol cornhole. its a shithole too. most border towns here are i find. i may be bias tho. i know this sleazy brawd from windsor. reeeeeally dont like her lololol!

Quoting supermama322:

Haha yeah her town is like 1/2 hour away I think. We ran into eachother at Home Depot once!

lol I've heard that about Toronto. Never been to ON. My BFF grew up in Cornwall.

Quoting punkasscanuck:

haha i just read that in another post. she lives super close to you! thats cool. im near hamilton. 40min outside of toronto. in the country, t.o is a shit hole haha

Quoting supermama322:

Just because of your screen name ;) I'm Canadian too! From Calgary but in Saskatchewan now

Quoting punkasscanuck:

is it that obvious? lol yes i am!

Quoting supermama322:

Thanks! Are you in Canada?

Quoting punkasscanuck:

that looks great!

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

lol yeah my friend says that too. Cornwall sounds nasty. lol

Quoting punkasscanuck:

ahhhhh. good ol cornhole. its a shithole too. most border towns here are i find. i may be bias tho. i know this sleazy brawd from windsor. reeeeeally dont like her lololol!

Quoting supermama322:

Haha yeah her town is like 1/2 hour away I think. We ran into eachother at Home Depot once!

lol I've heard that about Toronto. Never been to ON. My BFF grew up in Cornwall.

Quoting punkasscanuck:

haha i just read that in another post. she lives super close to you! thats cool. im near hamilton. 40min outside of toronto. in the country, t.o is a shit hole haha

Quoting supermama322:

Just because of your screen name ;) I'm Canadian too! From Calgary but in Saskatchewan now

Quoting punkasscanuck:

is it that obvious? lol yes i am!

Quoting supermama322:

Thanks! Are you in Canada?

Quoting punkasscanuck:

that looks great!

rachel499
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Nice! The bedding looks good  too.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:04 PM
thanks!
yeah it isn't too bad, i just don't like it anymore. lol

Quoting rachel499:

Nice! The bedding looks good  too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Just sat down with my husband and showed him all the comments (he put in a lot of the work in this room). He's super grateful and very proud! Thanks again, everyone for the wonderful comments!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN