Question: Should we:
Total Votes: 38
I recently had my second miscarriage/d&c within 8months of each other (I was the one under anonymous asking whether I should call my doctor due to heavy bleeding, painful cramping, etc. last week.) DH and I have agreed to hold off for a while (a year or so) before trying again. I'm torn as to whether or not I should sell the baby stuff I do have. DH doesn't want to look at it and I'm of the mindset, if and when we do fall pregnant again will it end the same way....I just need some advice on this and it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ladies!