Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a terrible tattoo...what were they thinking..

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok people, I wanna see bad tattoos, not just yours, go googling and find me horrible tattoos, badly done, poorly thought out, spelt wrong tattoos...lets all get some laughs!

This is a guy, it says that its suppose show off his pecks, I think he looks like he has full on tan breasts!

TO THE GRAMMER POLICE, GET OUT OF MY POST, I WASNT TURNING IN AN ESSAY, I DIDNT ASK YOU TO EDIT MY BOOK, I DONT WANT YOUR OPINION! IF YOU ARENT GOING TO RESPOND WITH SOMETHING THAT PERTAINS TO THE POST, THEN YOUR REPLY IS NEITHER WANTED OR NEEDED!

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Replies (411-413):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM

he does in the behind the scenes one...........when he looks in the mirror.....

Quoting ahappymommy:

Does he ever smile?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

He was in the Born This Way music video. Lol I think he looks AWESOME!

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

Rick Genest is hottt.. He looks good with all his tats of the skeleton (pretty sure his whole body is covered with skeletal tatoos) i dunno what it is bt he wears it well

Quoting teeloffel:

I guess I'm weird but holy shit I think he's sexy. :)  I've seen him in other ads and stuff - one for make up, and I gotta tell you, he's so much hotter with the tattoos (IMO).  I've always been into the "dark" stuff, though so maybe it's just me. :)   My DH thinks I'm insane (and he only has 2 teeny tiny tattoos). LOL

Quoting ihave1:

lmao he makes me run in the other direction(sp?)

uoting teeloffel:

This guy makes me swoon. 

Dear Gawd he's sexy!!

Quoting ihave1:

TattooedMama669
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Quoting CeeGee81:

I suppose.  But that's Bob Dylan......I've yet to see a childs/babys face tattooed on a body that looks great....I meant to quote one of the replies at the beginning of this post of a babys face tattoo  lol

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

I have a portrait of Bob Dylan that turned out really well. You get what you pay for lol.

Quoting CeeGee81:

Ugh...I would never tattoo my childs face in my body.  Those tattoos never turn out well.

Let me enlighten you :)  All done by Chad Chase at Venom Ink in Sanford, Maine.

Edited to add:  For those of you who are not familiar with the tattoo process, the dark grays will fade with healing.  These tattoos are fresh, and will look much lighter when healed.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I'm sorry...but I think they all look horrible...I just don't like the look of children as tattoos.....just a personal preference.

Quoting TattooedMama669:

Quoting CeeGee81:

I suppose.  But that's Bob Dylan......I've yet to see a childs/babys face tattooed on a body that looks great....I meant to quote one of the replies at the beginning of this post of a babys face tattoo  lol

Quoting mrsrodgers0703:

I have a portrait of Bob Dylan that turned out really well. You get what you pay for lol.

Quoting CeeGee81:

Ugh...I would never tattoo my childs face in my body.  Those tattoos never turn out well.

Let me enlighten you :)  All done by Chad Chase at Venom Ink in Sanford, Maine.

Edited to add:  For those of you who are not familiar with the tattoo process, the dark grays will fade with healing.  These tattoos are fresh, and will look much lighter when healed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN