Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she says her life is over

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my 13 year old daughter. About a month ago i found out that she went and made a facebook account after we told her she couldn't have one. She hasn't shown us the maturity; not to mention i don't feel that a 13 year old need a facebook account.

Anyways i haven't been able to deactivate it because she wouldn 't give me the password. Well because she broke the rules, she lost her cell phone (which as internet )and her tablet that she got for christmas. About 2 week ago my husband found out that she was getting up in the middle of the night   and getting his droid phone and going online ( not facebook) but she was going on youtube. he said something to her and started plugging his phone in the bedroom at night.

Tonight my son told me he got up at 4 am because his nose started bleeding and she had my laptop in her room listening to music, so I went into my history and she had went into over dozen youtube videos and i found out that she had also access her facebook. I told her she better give me her facebook password or she will lose everything in her room. all she has left is her MP3 player and her TV. So she  finally gave me the password and i deactivate the account and change the email to my gmail and  change the password. She started screaming her life is over. Seriously!?!? It is facebook not the end of the world. How could her life be over when she never had one before. Now i also have to take my laptop in my bedroom at night too. 

She is now blaming my son saying she hate him that it is all his fault. I looked at her and i told her that NO It isn't his fault, it is YOUR fault, your broke the rules, you knew what would happen if you did and now you are dealing with consquences of those actions. ugggg all yea she also pushed me tonight and i told her she best think  twice the next  time she want to push me.

I swear having a teenager is going to kill me.

This is simply a vent. If you want to tell me how bad a parent i am because i won't let my daughter have a facebook, don't bother, I have my rules and they are not going to be changing anytime soon and i have my reason and i know my daughter than any of you.

Thanks for listening.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM

i told her her tonight is she slams her door one more time i am removing her door. I also told her last week she is really close to losing everything including her dresser and she will also lose those skinny jeans and makeup she loves so much.

the waking up at 2 am wouldn't bother her one bit, i had to take her alarm clock because she was setting the alarm for 2:30 am  and then I had to take her Karaoke machine because it had an alarm clock and she was setting it for 2 am.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh FUCK.NO!

I think I need to put my ds in the freezer so he won't grow up bc I swear, I'm going to jail!

I don't tolerate sneaking and lying, for one. That would have immediately gotten everything, including the door removed from her room. She would have had a prison style room. A few outfits of my choice, one pair of shoes of my choice, a bed, a sheet, a blanket and a pillow...also, of my choice.

She would learn how to military style make the bed. She will ask permission to do everything. She will begin doing manual labor after school work was finished. She would get the required 3 meals a day, water. Her ass would be mine from sun up until she went to school until she got home to sundown.

Sassiness during punishment? Awesome....wake up PT at 2am. Don't want to? Awesome, another foot added to the hole that is to be dug outside and lost one outfit.

Lay a hand in me? No. I'm calling the cops.

Ffs! I might as well turn myself in now!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM
She'd absolutely mind if you were waking her up to run in place, jumping jacks, knee highs, push ups, star jumps.....oh yes....yes she would mind. Then, she has to go back to sleep after midnight PT. No bed? Get up and do more PT until you're tired enough.

I'm a severe insomniac so, personally, it wouldn't phase me a bit.

Quoting Anonymous:

i told her her tonight is she slams her door one more time i am removing her door. I also told her last week she is really close to losing everything including her dresser and she will also lose those skinny jeans and makeup she loves so much.

the waking up at 2 am wouldn't bother her one bit, i had to take her alarm clock because she was setting the alarm for 2:30 am  and then I had to take her Karaoke machine because it had an alarm clock and she was setting it for 2 am.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh FUCK.NO!

I think I need to put my ds in the freezer so he won't grow up bc I swear, I'm going to jail!

I don't tolerate sneaking and lying, for one. That would have immediately gotten everything, including the door removed from her room. She would have had a prison style room. A few outfits of my choice, one pair of shoes of my choice, a bed, a sheet, a blanket and a pillow...also, of my choice.

She would learn how to military style make the bed. She will ask permission to do everything. She will begin doing manual labor after school work was finished. She would get the required 3 meals a day, water. Her ass would be mine from sun up until she went to school until she got home to sundown.

Sassiness during punishment? Awesome....wake up PT at 2am. Don't want to? Awesome, another foot added to the hole that is to be dug outside and lost one outfit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:38 PM

i suffer from insomia too that is how i found out what time she was setting her alarm because i was up and heard it go off. It does sound like a good idea.

We are on the verge of moving because a lot of her issues is the friends she has made here. we moved here the begining of middle school. and everything changed, her friends are EMO and she is heading down the same path.

Quioting Anonymous:

She'd absolutely mind if you were waking her up to run in place, jumping jacks, knee highs, push ups, star jumps.....oh yes....yes she would mind. Then, she has to go back to sleep after midnight PT. No bed? Get up and do more PT until you're tired enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh FUCK.NO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Yeah you gotta nip all that.

I'm a tough parent when it comes to punishments but you have to do something to really make me mad to be punished and it's pretty difficult to upset me. Lying, sneaking, physically touching me in frustration or anger, theft, property damaged, etc...tge big stuff....that's when my extreme parenting will come out. I can't do it yet bc my ds still thinks all of that is fun. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

i suffer from insomia too that is how i found out what time she was setting her alarm because i was up and heard it go off. It does sound like a good idea.

We are on the verge of moving because a lot of her issues is the friends she has made here. we moved here the begining of middle school. and everything changed, her friends are EMO and she is heading down the same path.

Quioting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh FUCK.NO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN