Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you hire a photographer?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you hire a photographer for your family/kids pictures or do you go to chain stores like JC penny? 

How much do you typically spend?

Also, I would love to see some of your pictures with your answers.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Replies (191-200):
britmichele
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM
My sister is an awesome photographer :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Look at those poor babies wrists. If this was a composite, it still was not done safely.

Quoting supastars:

This is not done very well, but how do you know she didn't stitch several photos together?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im just wondering if you realize how dangerous this is to do to a baby? Professionals use composite images, 

Quoting C-K-Csmom:

I take my own, even our family photos.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Im sorry you dont like the pics, The post was for ones of our kids. So I posted, no not my best but 2 of my favorites. I do very well with my company, I also own a bakery:) I make the best bread, If u wanna loaf will ship to you:) Dont like to argue over stupid stuff:) Everyones different and likes different stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

/shrug

Getting paid and owning ones own 'photography company' doesn't equal talent. 

You post your best pics onlione to promote what you 'know' - and I know you aren't a photographer with any type of artistic eye.

If you own your own company, post the website and those who work for you...or do you just 'own it' and it's really just you who maybe/sort of pays taxes and likes the sepia button on photoshop?

Quoting My-mono-twins:

I have my own company, I get paid to take pictures.  LOL,  Its so funny how people tell other people they dont know, how much they know about them, hysterical.

Quoting Anonymous:

you're not a photographer.

you're a mom who enjoys taking pictures.

Quoting My-mono-twins:

I have tons but its taking to long to load 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you take your family pictures your self? Can I see some of your work? I want to see pictures and no one has shared any yet.

Quoting My-mono-twins:

I am a photographer:)

britmichele
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Ooo I want one :) message me info!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Im sorry you dont like the pics, The post was for ones of our kids. So I posted, no not my best but 2 of my favorites. I do very well with my company, I also own a bakery:) I make the best bread, If u wanna loaf will ship to you:) Dont like to argue over stupid stuff:) Everyones different and likes different stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

/shrug

You post your best pics onlione to promote what you 'know' - and I know you aren't a photographer with any type of artistic eye.

If you own your own company, post the website and those who work for you...or do you just 'own it' and it's really just you who maybe/sort of pays taxes and likes the sepia button on photoshop?

Quoting My-mono-twins:

I have my own company, I get paid to take pictures.  LOL,  Its so funny how people tell other people they dont know, how much they know about them, hysterical.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you take your family pictures your self? Can I see some of your work? I want to see pictures and no one has shared any yet.

Quoting My-mono-twins:

britmichele
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:42 PM

britmichele
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

britmichele
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I take my kids pictures and my dad takes the pictures if its all 4 of us together. I like the ones we get so much better then any picture I've ever seen professionally done. I would share pics but I'm mobile.
My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Sure!! not sure how to message you info..Kinda new to this, Will send you a friends request:) Im makin some for my mom rite now....The house smells good!!! :)

Quoting britmichele:

Ooo I want one :) message me info!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting Anonymous:

/shrug

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:04 PM

No.  We went to Olan Mills a couple of times but that was it.  Never had many family pictures done - life got too busy and we always had to cancel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured