I have to take him back in to his pedi becuz his fever is back.
The problem is, I just transferred into a new position and I'm supposed to work tomorrow from 7a-7p. I hate to call off my 2nd week there.
Wwyd? Wait to take him in till Wednesday (when I have off) or call my supervisor and see if I can work another day and explain the situation. :/