Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't get on top

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
I am not comfey with my body anymore and i can't bring myself to ride my husband i can do it every other way just not me being on top...Any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We would be stuck doing it doggy style, then; and I'd never have another orgasm with him in me. We love it with me on top, and I'm not in all that great shape myself.

Advice--turn off the lights!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM

That or get on top facing away from him. 

pennerb538
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I have never had one in my life :( Ughhh so i do it stricly to make my husband happy lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

We would be stuck doing it doggy style, then; and I'd never have another orgasm with him in me. We love it with me on top, and I'm not in all that great shape myself.

Advice--turn off the lights!

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Nope bc I dont like doing that at all

Vixcalamity
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:14 PM
That's my favorite place. Pregnant belly and all. He doesn't always end that way but I do. ;-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM

i wont either. i HATE being on top. I would rather just give him a handjob and not have sex at all. i am not in horrible shape, but i am not in good enough shape to be comfortable with it. Mainly, i just just dont feel like i am any good at it. If i could tell he was enjoying it and he gave me some feedback on what feels good and how to move i would enjoy it more, but  dont. so i just feel like i am bobbing around like saggy-boobed idiot. Plus, i get next to no pleasure from it. what feels best for me, i dont feel like feels good to him. So i am always trying to move in a way that i "think" will feel good for him, but feels like crap for me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I have never been on top, so I'm here for advice also.

RLT2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

When on top, rub those titties and lick those lips. Trust me, you won't have to worry about him looking at anything else! ;)

pennerb538
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM

my husband wont have sex with me when I am pregnant.... He is all freaked out because last pregnany the baby kicked my cervix while i was on top and he freaked out so badly. LOL

Quoting Vixcalamity:

That's my favorite place. Pregnant belly and all. He doesn't always end that way but I do. ;-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I think I have had 2 orgasms in 20 years of marriage, have never been with anyone but my husband, he tells me our sex life sucks and he thinks I'm a sexual whatever that means and that he is tired of initiating, I don't feel like we connect emotionally enough which makes sex hard for me, he says after 20 years if there was better sex then outside bedroom would be better, I don't know what to do feeling very self conscience help please
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)