Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Sister in law chose to be with her daughters molester EDIT! EDIT 2!! EDIT/UPDATE 2/7/13!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 129 Replies
1 mom liked this
My 15 year old niece was molested by her step father about three Weeks ago. Tonight I found out that her mother is choosing to 'work things out' with this man..

I'm so sad and sick to my stomach.

This woman has repeatedly chosen drugs and men over her four children. She has been in and out of prison and is just an all around junkie bitch.

She has the most beautiful, wonderful children and just throws them away. How can someone lay down with a man that sexual desires her child.. I will never understand. Thank God the court granted mother in law temporary custody and she is filing for full custody.

EDIT: For those of you saying to go to the police and asking why he is not in jail. My niece has filed a report and plans to follow through. Idk why he hasn't been arrested, but court proceedings take time. I assure you this has been brought to the police!

EDIT #2: For those asking about the kids fathers. The youngest are eight year old twins and their Dad has only Seen them a handful of times. So, he isn't really in their life. The middle child doesn't know who her father is. She has had three or four different 'daddies' and none of them actually turned out to be. The oldest that was molested sees her Dad about once a month, but he isn't exactly the greatest.

Edit/update: Well, SIL was arrested for a drug charge and will be serving four years. She is currently in county jail waiting to be transferred to the womens correctional facility. So, mil has the kids permanently as of now. I'm not sorry she was arrested. At least she won't be able to hurt those poor kids anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM

This completely makes me sick!

ilana_ny
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Why he is not in jail?
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM
So sick I hope he goes to jail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernbelletx
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Gag
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Ditto. Fuck that shit. I'd contact whoever I had to get get that girl out of that house.

Quoting ilana_ny:

Why he is not in jail?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM
That's sick.

She obviously doesn't need her children unless she really fixes her life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Disgusting! No excuse at all, none

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Uh yeah cps, take them away! And arrest the a-hole

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This is why I stand by my belief some people should not be allowed to procreate.. just saying

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting RLT2:

Disgusting! No excuse at all, none

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)