Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay I have a silly question.....

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 22 Replies

How do I post pictures off my iphone onto a cafemom post?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chefmartha
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I'm not sure about the Iphone but I have a tablet so I'm still mobile. Where you respond does it give you the option to reply with photo?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Thanks I think she's a fairy. I like that she is by the moon and there's a black kitten in the pix. Here, I'll blow it up. I know how to post them onto facebook, it's simple. I asked my dd to help me try and figure out how to do it here and she has NO clue.

Quoting chefmartha:

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

FinchsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Thanks I'll have to sign back in on my phone and look at that again to see.

Quoting norwgnwood:

I'm not sure about the Iphone but I have a tablet so I'm still mobile. Where you respond does it give you the option to reply with photo?

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Ahh I see, I'll have to copy from facebook and paste them here. Okay, that's how've I've been doing it, thought there might be a shorter way to do it.

Quoting FinchsMommy:

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM
On the main page u should see a link in red saying upload photo via text message click there it will open a text conversation and from there text the photos to an email address that's already typed in. Will post photo of where link should be
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
You have to send the pics via email to cm. Click on pics and it should give you the email address to send the pics to.
night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Oh thanks, I will see if I can figure this out. :)

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

On the main page u should see a link in red saying upload photo via text message click there it will open a text conversation and from there text the photos to an email address that's already typed in. Will post photo of where link should be

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Yes it does. You just have to email them to cm first.

Quoting FinchsMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)