Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay I have a silly question.....

Posted by   + Show Post

How do I post pictures off my iphone onto a cafemom post?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Hmm on mine it gives me a link to email the pics to my cm account.

Quoting night.magic:

Ahh I see, I'll have to copy from facebook and paste them here. Okay, that's how've I've been doing it, thought there might be a shorter way to do it.

Quoting FinchsMommy:

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Red text is what u click on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitchen.ninja
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Yes it does.

Op you get an email from cafemom and you email pics to it and it arrives here on cm and comes up when you hit add photo. P

Quoting FinchsMommy:

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Thanks ladies. I've only had my phone 2 1/2 weeks, I'm still a bit iphone illiterate. lol

chefmartha
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I agree she looks like she's a fairy. I love the moon and all the blue. The kitty is just a plus. 

Quoting night.magic:

Thanks I think she's a fairy. I like that she is by the moon and there's a black kitten in the pix. Here, I'll blow it up. I know how to post them onto facebook, it's simple. I asked my dd to help me try and figure out how to do it here and she has NO clue.

Quoting chefmartha:

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

FinchsMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Sending them via text is a wee bit different than the actual upload feature from the non-mobile site. But alas, you can get a photo on there just not from your comment section like you can otherwise.
pristine729
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Cafemom has a specific web address for you. I email my photos to Cafemom and they upload it to my profile
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I have an android, so here's a bump

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM

The easiest way to post pictures is to email them to your CM account and then click "Post Photo".

Christine9576
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I like your avatar also...it's cool.

Quoting chefmartha:

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured