Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Mom 2 Discussion post, lets go..thoughts?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a crush on Joe. I'm so utterly disgusted with myself but that bad boy thing..and the guy is legally an adult so yeah, he's cute. Now go on, say what you will.

Leah's an idiot! She doesn't even know Jeremy that well. What a fool.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Replies (141-143):
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Do you have a link to the episode, where her mustache shows? I missed it

Quoting dominic062407:

Leah has a mustache thicker eyebrows and braces now. All of a sudden. How the f is she going to have enough time to work with Ali if all she wants is more babies more babies.

Chelsea is a good mom but enough is enough ... Adam now has a new gf who plays "mommy". Adam cheated on her she left him and now they're back together. All they're missing is gettin pregnant together Nd they will be Adam and Chelsea number 2.

Kailyn just needs a better support system. She's a good mom. Marries javi and he goes military and has to leave.

Janelle supposedly just had a mc hung out with her ex fiancé and is currently trying to divorce her husband who calls her names. She apparently presses charges on every guy she is with for " abusing" her. She is one loony biotch. I feel for jace . Andrew, jaces daddy, has made a rap song called " a song for jace" YouTube it. Janelles mom also wrote her own version in response called " a song for Andrew". It's funny shit make sure to google it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Yes he is! Joe isn't ugly, but Javi is cuter imo

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but Javi is not more attractive than Joe.

matheson7
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I think she is endangering those girls. You do not move someone, that you have only known for 2 months in your house with your kids. That is just irresponsible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)