Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rude f***ing clerk at gas station

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 265 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why are young adults not raised with respect and general politeness??

Its getting freaking ridiculous! 

I stopped at the gas station on my way home to grab distilled water for my breathing machine, because i didnt feel like going all the way into a grocery store for it. 

I get to the counter, and he says 'you cant use this, its not for drinking its for your car' in a VERY rude voice

I tried to keep my cool, and explain that it wasn't just for cars, and that i knew what it was for and technically you CAN drink it, lol, its not gonna kill you. 

and he continued still rude 'no, no, no its just for cars, you cant use it for anything else' 

I looked at him like he grew a third eye. and said 'no dumbass, its for my breathing machine, that REQUIRES distilled water only. So, how about you just do your job?'

By this time the manager came over (he heard the whole thing) apologies to me, and sent the young man to the back to restock soda bags. 

The manager apologies again and offered me 10% off, which i declined, the water was only 1.88 lol. i told him i understood and it was not his fault, or the stores fault. it is ONLY that young mans fault. 

Sorry for typos or misspells, my laptop likes to correct text fields on its own. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:47 AM

uh-huh

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I would've just said, "Yup. It's for my car. Thanks."  But I hate people like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:51 AM
6 moms liked this

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe someone told him that and he felt proud that he learned a new thing today haha.

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Meh, he sounds like he was trying to be helpful..just in an unhelpful way, lol. I wouldn't get too mad over some small misunderstanding. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 2 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:55 AM
12 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:58 AM
9 moms liked this

You need to talk to a doctor about mood stabilizers.

jackies_jewels
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL this made me laugh. Thanks. 

Quoting Sassy762:

rvb146
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:58 AM
The only time that I pointed a product out to a customer is when an older lady came into the store for a pint of 2% but grabbed a whipped cream pint instead. It's very rude. I didn't say it harshly either. She always came in for 2%. Very rude of that kid by the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:01 AM
6 moms liked this
No more rude than you calling him names.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)