Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets see your kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you are not comfortable that's okay! I will post pic in replies. Ds is 5 and dd is 3.

You ladies have such beautiful kids. And to the mom whose kids were insulted in a different post, ignore the fool who had the nerve to say that!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Replies (61-70):
My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, they use my razors, all my shampoo, I give up im out numbered! lol Even though they have there OWN they get mine, I dont get it??? I have to hide crap all the time!!

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Lol, When we go to the store they're in heels, hair done, makeup, and Im in pajamas and haven't showered in 2 days.......this is not right. Mommy needs a spa day!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Same here girl...hahaha! How funny, they all look fabulous and I look like mother goose! HEELS, JEWELRY,,,whats that???  ;)

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Lol, Thank you! I have 4 girls, I no longer have makeup, or heels, or jewelry, however I do have grey hair and an eye twitch!!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Shes a doll baby!!! Yep girls and makeup......I have 5 girls, i cant keep makeup!!

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Thank you! She's my little super model!!! Her older sisters gave her a makeover....smh lol

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Those eyes are killer!!!!! :) so cute

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

My beautiful Rowynne almost 3

mommy2tyana
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Quoting your_angel:

She seems so sweet :)

Quoting mommy2tyana:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LittlePiggies5
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM
With my girls reverse psychology works great! And everything that I like is "uncool"

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Yep, they use my razors, all my shampoo, I give up im out numbered! lol Even though they have there OWN they get mine, I dont get it??? I have to hide crap all the time!!

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Lol, When we go to the store they're in heels, hair done, makeup, and Im in pajamas and haven't showered in 2 days.......this is not right. Mommy needs a spa day!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Same here girl...hahaha! How funny, they all look fabulous and I look like mother goose! HEELS, JEWELRY,,,whats that???  ;)

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Lol, Thank you! I have 4 girls, I no longer have makeup, or heels, or jewelry, however I do have grey hair and an eye twitch!!

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Shes a doll baby!!! Yep girls and makeup......I have 5 girls, i cant keep makeup!!

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Thank you! She's my little super model!!! Her older sisters gave her a makeover....smh lol

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Miss Prissy, luv how her hair flips out!

Quoting CHLOES_MOM2008:

My oldest, she'll be 5 in May.

ncohetero
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM
2 moms liked this

11 weeks and two years old
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

My sweet Wyatt :)
My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:48 AM

yeah were so uncool they want all our stuff....LOL

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

With my girls reverse psychology works great! And everything that I like is "uncool"

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

LittlePiggies5
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Ya, I know! Just wait till they have kids! Hahaha

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Miley's 16 months
My-mono-twins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:55 AM

omg my mom use to say that,,,,oh so true it is! I find I sound more like my mother everyday!!!!

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Ya, I know! Just wait till they have kids! Hahaha

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Quoting My-mono-twins:

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured