Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone else have this problem while pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 16 Replies

I don't know if it is just because it has been so long since I have been pregnant before and I just don't remember or if it was never like this before, but my bladder hurts all of the time from the pressure.  I don't have an infection or anything. It hurts no matter what I am doing, but I get worse pains when I first stand up o when I am trying to pee. 

Has anyone else had that before?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:10 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I have that (30 weeks) but I have it all the time. Even when I'm not pregnant I have chronic bladder infections and I usually have a constant pressure like pain down low.
KelissaMaye
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I think we're in the same pregnancy group (march 2013 babies). Lol. I'm having the same issue. My bladder hurts ALL THE TIME! Worse when going from sitting to standing, and when I pee. I actually asked my OB about it today. Apparently, it's completely normal, and it just is because of how the baby is positioned.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:12 AM
My everything hurt when I was pregnant.
But it sounds like a bladder infection. I had one at the end of my second pregnancy. It was excruciating.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Not  me....do you try to hold it and not go to bathroom too many times??

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Yes, that is exactly what I am experiencing.  Ugghh.  This is my 5th pregnancy and I do not remember ever having it before. 

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I think we're in the same pregnancy group (march 2013 babies). Lol. I'm having the same issue. My bladder hurts ALL THE TIME! Worse when going from sitting to standing, and when I pee. I actually asked my OB about it today. Apparently, it's completely normal, and it just is because of how the baby is positioned.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Not really. Because of lack of space, my bladder isn't holding much these days...lol.  If I do wait too long though, it really hurts to try and push it out.  It is almost like the baby is in a position that my bladder doesn't want to release. It is weird.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Wow.....have you tried sitting backwards on the toilet...you face the tank 

I literally go to the bathroom 10-15 times a day and I'm not pregnant....and never will be again.

MY bladder is shot, lol

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Not really. Because of lack of space, my bladder isn't holding much these days...lol.  If I do wait too long though, it really hurts to try and push it out.  It is almost like the baby is in a position that my bladder doesn't want to release. It is weird.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:20 AM

My bladder hurt as well when I was pregnant with my ds. He was a swimmer and loved position right where it count.

MadysonsMama
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:20 AM
I have that problem. I'm also 36 Weeks along
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured