Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How to know when a relationship is over?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

How do you know? What are the signs? Is it just an argument or the end?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinenonstop
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Well... all my past relationships except for one there were signs. Like constant arguing a distance between us. Only one was just a random argument out of no where but there were lines of respect crossed and we just ended it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM

When he'd rather do anything else than talk or hangout with you.

Iron_Beauty
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM

when it stops feeling like one.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM
This

Quoting Daveson:

I dont know. how about when you dont care what the other person does. You could care less. You dont even waste time fighting. You cant stand them when they are around. You cant wait till they go to work and do not look forward to whent hey are around, you dread it. When you dont think of them when they arent around , and when they are your thinking of getting away. I would think if her eis still emotional ties to someone it isnt over yet... 

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I agree with this as well....

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

This

Quoting Daveson:

I dont know. how about when you dont care what the other person does. You could care less. You dont even waste time fighting. You cant stand them when they are around. You cant wait till they go to work and do not look forward to whent hey are around, you dread it. When you dont think of them when they arent around , and when they are your thinking of getting away. I would think if her eis still emotional ties to someone it isnt over yet... 

mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM

When you're married with kids, I think it should just be abuse or infidelity.  Everything else can be worked out.  There are ups & downs in every relationship. 

angelmj
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I think when you no longer feel like you love them anymore, or someone is not putting forth effort anymore. When all you do is argue and no longer enjoy being around them anymore. If someone cheats or is considering it. When you no longer feel happy, desired, wanted, loved, special, and all hope feels lost. If you try to work on it and nothing changes or no one cares to fix the issue. I mean there are really a lot of things you have to take into account. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM

when u find yourself standing over them with a knife while they are passed out drunk. thats when i knew i had to walk away. my ex and i still love eachother, always will. but it got to a point where someone was gonnna die. we are just too much alike. fighting with him was like fighting with a mirror. now we are best friends and no more fighting... unless i need to beat his ass for being stupid (he makes me go to see certain bands with him to keep him in line when he gets drunk lol) its better this way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I too agree with this pp.

Quoting tlcory:

I agree with this as well....

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

This

Quoting Daveson:

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
In my past relationships there were actions that ended it. I've never fallen out of love or anything so I don't really know. I just knew I was done with their shit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN