Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you have a problem with it , or would you go with the flow and enjoy yourself ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My SO loves to wake me up for sex in the middle of the night, which is never a problem for me.

But tonight was a bit different , i didn't wake up until he was already in...i of course had no problems with it and enjoyed myself.

Now i am wondering how many mom's would have a problem with their SO/DH/DF doing that? 

Would you rather he wake you fully up , or just not try it at all ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:16 AM

My dh wouldn't do something like that but I would have a huge problem with it because he didn't have my consent first.

proudmommy03457
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:18 AM
I love being woke up that way;-) the sex is always amazing!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:18 AM

I am a very violent person when I am tired. Plus as a child I was molested and sometimes my stepfather would molest me while I slept. He knows if he tries to mess with me when I am asleep he is likely to get hurt. I have hurt him in the past. Nothing kills the mood like being elbowed in the face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Meh as long as he stays away from my butt, im cool with it. I give it to him anytime he wants.  He does the same for me.

babyboy117
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:21 AM
1 mom liked this
That would turn me on. I wish he would do that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:23 AM

My husband has done that. No biggie as long as I was wet enough. I've done that to him too. He'll be fully involved but won't remember it the next day. I used to do that all the time when I was pregnant with my 2nd (I was horny all the time).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:27 AM

That's kind of silly to me. You married him, you consented. I will have sex with my husband anytime and almost anywhere that he wants. And he will do the same for me. Isn't that the perk of being married, you don't have to go without. If I had an early morning (and was working outside of the house) or I was sick then that's the only time I might be upset, well or if I had a tampon in but he would have know that in advance and not done anything. I trust him and I would have gone with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh wouldn't do something like that but I would have a huge problem with it because he didn't have my consent first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM
I'd like it but my dh sees it as wrong and will do other things til I am awake. I'd go with it if he did though.
chas1217
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:32 AM
I love waking up to df messing with me. I always wake up bwfore he actually gets in though, but if I didn't wake up before I would be ok with it. Pleasantly suprised actually :).
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:33 AM

I was thinking the same thing , when i got with my SO we had many conversations about sex and what we both like and do not like. Although i will admit the topic of being woken up didn't come up until after he did it lol.

I am not a wake me up for sex type of person at all or at least i never used to be, but with him it is much different i am finding.

I actually miss when he doesn't do it for a while lol. And if he were to ask me before i fell asleep ' can i wake you up during the middle of the night ' i think that would take the spontaneity out of it and it wouldn't be as fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kind of silly to me. You married him, you consented. I will have sex with my husband anytime and almost anywhere that he wants. And he will do the same for me. Isn't that the perk of being married, you don't have to go without. If I had an early morning (and was working outside of the house) or I was sick then that's the only time I might be upset, well or if I had a tampon in but he would have know that in advance and not done anything. I trust him and I would have gone with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)