Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you have a problem with it , or would you go with the flow and enjoy yourself ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My SO loves to wake me up for sex in the middle of the night, which is never a problem for me.

But tonight was a bit different , i didn't wake up until he was already in...i of course had no problems with it and enjoyed myself.

Now i am wondering how many mom's would have a problem with their SO/DH/DF doing that? 

Would you rather he wake you fully up , or just not try it at all ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I just go back to sleep while he's doing his thing. Doesn't bother me because I'm always up for things like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd like it but my dh sees it as wrong and will do other things til I am awake. I'd go with it if he did though.

My SO usually does do other things until he knows i am awake , this was a first time thing lol. 

I just happened to be laying in a position that he couldn't resist lol. I am positive that if i hadn't woken up when i did , he would have said my name to wake me up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wouldn't bother me. However a friend of mine told me that she's woken up to her SO jizzing on her face while she was asleep. I would have a major problem with that.

This

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:37 AM

That great that works for you in your marriage but it dosen't in mine.  Just because we're married doesn't mean I have to just give him sex whenever he wants it because I still have a choice in the matter.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kind of silly to me. You married him, you consented. I will have sex with my husband anytime and almost anywhere that he wants. And he will do the same for me. Isn't that the perk of being married, you don't have to go without. If I had an early morning (and was working outside of the house) or I was sick then that's the only time I might be upset, well or if I had a tampon in but he would have know that in advance and not done anything. I trust him and I would have gone with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh wouldn't do something like that but I would have a huge problem with it because he didn't have my consent first.

areles
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

No problems here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Ha, well he just couldn't resist, how funny. My dh has gotten close but has said he would never actually do it.. honestly I'd really prefer that over waking up to him going down on me. Not that it's bad but waking up to sex would just be wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd like it but my dh sees it as wrong and will do other things til I am awake. I'd go with it if he did though.

My SO usually does do other things until he knows i am awake , this was a first time thing lol. 

I just happened to be laying in a position that he couldn't resist lol. I am positive that if i hadn't woken up when i did , he would have said my name to wake me up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Nope. I turn into a she creature from hell if I'm woken up in the middle of the night for anything.

I prefer to have sex when I'm in the mood for it.Waking me up is not a good idea!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I wasn't saying I don't have a choice in the matter. We've had periods of time were we don't have sex that often and we get into fights with each other and life sucks. If I'm not in the mood why should I make him suffer? I do my best to get into the mood and have fun. And he does the same for me. I find that we fight less often the more we have sex. I know that some times women are raped by their husband but I don't think that's the norm and it's silly to say that he can't have sex with you unless you're sober, awake, and fully consent. So you have a glass of wine with dinner and he can't ask you for sex because you might not be aware of what's going on?

Quoting Anonymous:

That great that works for you in your marriage but it dosen't in mine.  Just because we're married doesn't mean I have to just give him sex whenever he wants it because I still have a choice in the matter.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kind of silly to me. You married him, you consented. I will have sex with my husband anytime and almost anywhere that he wants. And he will do the same for me. Isn't that the perk of being married, you don't have to go without. If I had an early morning (and was working outside of the house) or I was sick then that's the only time I might be upset, well or if I had a tampon in but he would have know that in advance and not done anything. I trust him and I would have gone with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh wouldn't do something like that but I would have a huge problem with it because he didn't have my consent first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Legally that is rape. Which I guess some people might like but I think I would have reservations about a man who likes to have sex with unconscious people.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:46 AM
if it's in the middle of the night, I prefer he just not wake me up. Does that sound bad? He doesn't have to be up in the mornings, I do. I don't care what he does, as long as I'm not woken.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN