Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you have a problem with it , or would you go with the flow and enjoy yourself ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My SO loves to wake me up for sex in the middle of the night, which is never a problem for me.

But tonight was a bit different , i didn't wake up until he was already in...i of course had no problems with it and enjoyed myself.

Now i am wondering how many mom's would have a problem with their SO/DH/DF doing that? 

Would you rather he wake you fully up , or just not try it at all ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Replies (31-40):
LeahJ
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I wouod be good with it, but then I've aways woken up. I love sleepy, middle of the night sex. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:48 AM
i'd be livid! But i am not a heavy sleeper so he knows it's pretty easy to wake me up, but on those very rare occasions when i don't he knows to leave me be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM
No one wakes me up unless the chirren are sick, house is on fire, or baby wakes up and.needs something. SO knows not to wake me up for sex.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM
And yes, I would be pissed. No sex unless I say I want sex/give.consent
bi-polarmommy
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM

because of personal bad history, i would perfer dh wake me fully

my sister would love to be woken up like that, though

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM

My df wakes me up for sex all the time. But I'm pretty easy to wake up so I've never woken up with him in me before. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that since he knows about certain things that have happened in my past. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I wouldnt have issue with it, I'd figure he just wanted me to wake up to a pleasant surprise.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM
He needs my consent. Period.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Fuck that shit. The middle of the night?! Gtfo, I'm tryin to sleep. I'd be annoyed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Rape?? What ??? LOL ...i do not view it as such at all! 

He has my consent ..we have already had a discussion about middle of the night sex and i am all for it, if i hadn't of woken up when i did he would have said my name or kissed me gently so i woke up.

LOL @ Rape...

Quoting Anonymous:

Legally that is rape. Which I guess some people might like but I think I would have reservations about a man who likes to have sex with unconscious people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)