Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you have a problem with it , or would you go with the flow and enjoy yourself ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My SO loves to wake me up for sex in the middle of the night, which is never a problem for me.

But tonight was a bit different , i didn't wake up until he was already in...i of course had no problems with it and enjoyed myself.

Now i am wondering how many mom's would have a problem with their SO/DH/DF doing that? 

Would you rather he wake you fully up , or just not try it at all ?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Replies (41-43):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Like I said, some people may like it, but if you didn't like it you could press charges for rape. Unless you think we should go back to the time where raping your wife was legal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Rape?? What ??? LOL ...i do not view it as such at all! 

He has my consent ..we have already had a discussion about middle of the night sex and i am all for it, if i hadn't of woken up when i did he would have said my name or kissed me gently so i woke up.

LOL @ Rape...

Quoting Anonymous:

Legally that is rape. Which I guess some people might like but I think I would have reservations about a man who likes to have sex with unconscious people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM

No problems here, he has my consent for that and I have his.  He has never done it though but I have when he gets hard in his sleep I just help myself sometimes.

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM

... It would be really odd to wake up with a penis inside of me, honestly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN