Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just don't have any sympathy to give her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
My sil and her dh got into it last week.she smacked her husband in the nose and then he hit her back. she called my dh in hysterics wanting him to come over and defend her (kick his ass). He told her she could come over here and call the cops. She declined. all I get now is texts from her saying how he is a horrible person and she's going to take him to the cleaner and make sure he never sees their dd again. Um, hello, you hit him first! You Gave him a black eye! Wtf. But of course I can't say that to her so I just there there her and roll my eyes.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Why can't you say that to her? I would
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:43 AM
I agree with you.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:44 AM

I wouldn't feel bad for her either. I don't think it's right to hit a woman ever, but I mean, if she's abusive first, he has a right to defend himself as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:45 AM
She needs to keep her hands to herself unless it was self defense and needs to use self control just walkIng away. I don't feel sorry for her either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:45 AM
I would tell her to grow the hell up. She started it and if she can't handle that then that's on her no one else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:46 AM

While I don't think it's ok to hit a woman she hit him first so he had every right to defend himself.

Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:46 AM

You sure can say it to her!  I would.  Sounds like she needs a good dose of reality.

deepthinker
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Reflexes are a bitch!

If she didn't want to get hit, she should have kept her hands to herself. I hate when people say a man shouldn't defend himself when hit by a woman.  A woman's fist hurts just like anybody else.

I would have told her, LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:48 AM
It would do more harm than good. But man would it feel good lol

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Why can't you say that to her? I would
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:50 AM
2 moms liked this
My paw paw taught all of us girls that if we were going to act like men and hit like men, not in self defense, then expect to be hit back. A lady does not need to become violent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)