Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you saw this billboard in your area.

Posted by   + Show Post

=?utf-8?B?SGk=?=

Would you be offended?

Would you feel it made your neighborhood look trashy? Or is it freedom of speech?

It says "thou shalt not commit adultery", the " not" has been crossed out and then there is a website listed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Replies (31-40):
proudmommy03457
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM
It does disgust me that people take marriage so lightly that there is stuff out there like this but...i know I could never do anything about it so I would ignore it the best I could.
DazeDelights
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I find it funny. Had the not been crossed out would you have made this post?
Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes its crazy that at least a few people had to create this advertisement....I wonder if any of them were married? I guess the money is worth it, even though they could ruin someone's marriage.

I mean if you dh would do this I can't imagine you had a good marriage to begin with but this doesn't help.

There should be more marriage counseling bb. Lol

Quoting proudmommy03457:

It does disgust me that people take marriage so lightly that there is stuff out there like this but...i know I could never do anything about it so I would ignore it the best I could.

MommyRJ
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Quoting abbysmommy429:

I wouldn't be offended, but it is trashy.

Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM
You mean if it wasn't an adult bb all together?

No how would posting that prompt a good discussion lol.

Someone didn't like graffiti the x over the "not" it is part of the original advertisement.

Quoting DazeDelights:

I find it funny. Had the not been crossed out would you have made this post?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM
They don't ask for anything, but my mil is so jealous that she can't stand it. When we were over there for Christmas, ds made a comment about wishing we were rich. Mil told him that we are, and he said we aren't (no, we're not, we just don't struggle) She goes on this rant to my 8 yo about "do I drive a nice car like your mom? Do I live in a nice house like you? Do I wear expensive clothes like that jacket you have on? No! You're rich!" I thought it was a bit overboard to be complaining to a kid.
smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I dont know that it would make my neighborhood look trashy as no billboards are really around residential places where I live. I would probably roll my eyes at it as I drove by though.

Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm confused lol are you posting in the right post?

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't ask for anything, but my mil is so jealous that she can't stand it. When we were over there for Christmas, ds made a comment about wishing we were rich. Mil told him that we are, and he said we aren't (no, we're not, we just don't struggle) She goes on this rant to my 8 yo about "do I drive a nice car like your mom? Do I live in a nice house like you? Do I wear expensive clothes like that jacket you have on? No! You're rich!" I thought it was a bit overboard to be complaining to a kid.

cupomeow
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I think it makes society as a whole look trashy.

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Quoting abbysmommy429:

I wouldn't be offended, but it is trashy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured