Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you saw this billboard in your area.

Posted by   + Show Post

=?utf-8?B?SGk=?=

Would you be offended?

Would you feel it made your neighborhood look trashy? Or is it freedom of speech?

It says "thou shalt not commit adultery", the " not" has been crossed out and then there is a website listed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM
It's pretty trashy if you ask me.
Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Same here, this was on the news I didn't personally see it, its in a near by city but I feel bad for the families who do live there. Most moms said they are used to it but I wish they'd work to make cities cleaner not trashier.( is trashier a word?? Lol)

Quoting smushy79:

I dont know that it would make my neighborhood look trashy as no billboards are really around residential places where I live. I would probably roll my eyes at it as I drove by though.

Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Yes its trashy. Gross. Would not want that around where I live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Ha! No! My phone is being really weird today. I was reading a post about in-laws wanting money and then my phone started doing all this crazy stuff. I didn't even realize I wasn't on the right post anymore!

Quoting Hayleysmom88:

I'm confused lol are you posting in the right post?

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't ask for anything, but my mil is so jealous that she can't stand it. When we were over there for Christmas, ds made a comment about wishing we were rich. Mil told him that we are, and he said we aren't (no, we're not, we just don't struggle) She goes on this rant to my 8 yo about "do I drive a nice car like your mom? Do I live in a nice house like you? Do I wear expensive clothes like that jacket you have on? No! You're rich!" I thought it was a bit overboard to be complaining to a kid.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Its very trashy
AshleyBDG
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Very poor taste, I'd be a bit offended reading it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM

yeah it looks pretty trashy not sure how offended I would be but it sure doesn't look good.

Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Hahaha well I'm sorry your mil is acting that way anyway!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha! No! My phone is being really weird today. I was reading a post about in-laws wanting money and then my phone started doing all this crazy stuff. I didn't even realize I wasn't on the right post anymore!

Quoting Hayleysmom88:

I'm confused lol are you posting in the right post?

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't ask for anything, but my mil is so jealous that she can't stand it. When we were over there for Christmas, ds made a comment about wishing we were rich. Mil told him that we are, and he said we aren't (no, we're not, we just don't struggle) She goes on this rant to my 8 yo about "do I drive a nice car like your mom? Do I live in a nice house like you? Do I wear expensive clothes like that jacket you have on? No! You're rich!" I thought it was a bit overboard to be complaining to a kid.

lazydayz
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM

has no bearing on what kind of neighborhood you live in.  who cares. just dont read it.

Jennyp05
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I live in a town with more churches than playgrounds, schools and stores put together. It wouldn't offend or bother me but if it was put up here you can bet it would be destroyed and taken down in under 24 hours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN