Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to f**king KILL HIM!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Ladies I need some serious WWYD in this situation...

So my dead beat sons father failed to show up for our Child Support hearing yesterday. He has never seen my son EVER and he's 4 years old. We've been trying to get support established for 4 years now! He lives 3 hours away with his mom (yes what a winner right) and instead of issuing a warrant for his arrest they are going to wait and send another Summons order to his address. WTF!! I drove down to his hometown when I was 9 months pregnant with my youngest (not his) and I was Due the next f**king week! If I could drive 3 hours to a court hearing and I'm due any day now so could he. Well my question is I have his mothers address and I'm ready to hop in my car and drive there and confront him.

Would any of you confront him or wait until the next court hearing which is an additional 3 months away and hope he shows up?
ETA: I have to clear it up I'm not currently pregnant lol Our first court hearing I had to drive to him which was 3 hours away and I was pregnant but that was dismissed and our new hearing the one yesterday he was suppose to drive 3 hours to my town and I'm no longer pregnant the first hearing was 7 months ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystyneh
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I would wait until the next court hearing. I had a friend in the same situation as u and she didn't wait for the court hearing and cops were called and it ended up looking bad on her end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:43 AM

No I would not waste my time and money driving down there. Im sure he wont respond to you and it will only cause you more stress and be a waste of money and time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:43 AM
That makes sense but he's been getting away with dodging us for years I wish it was over already. Thanks again

Quoting krystyneh:

I would wait until the next court hearing. I had a friend in the same situation as u and she didn't wait for the court hearing and cops were called and it ended up looking bad on her end.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Play it smart & wait. He will get his.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
You're right but it's so unfair and I was planning on going to his job lol

Quoting angie729:

No I would not waste my time and money driving down there. Im sure he wont respond to you and it will only cause you more stress and be a waste of money and time.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
You have waited 4 years, three months isn't going to kill you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:47 AM
If they said they were going to issue the warrant because he failed to show then I wouldn't go but for some reason this piece of shit keeps getting off. They make me feel like I'm the bad guy here since I'm the one always getting screwed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Play it smart & wait. He will get his.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Well, my mom fought with my father for YEARS about child support. He was never arrested, not once. To this day he owes around 20,000 and I'm almost 26. Good luck. 

I would NOT confront him. You can get in trouble for that since you guys are in court. 

krystyneh
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Oh I hear u. My friend has been trying to get child support from her son's "sperm donor" (that's what she calls him because he walked out after she found out she was pregnant and hasn't given anything for their son who is now 6) and the state got sooo sick of trying to track him down as getting him to court that they dropped everything on him. It gets stressful BUT the next time you go to court, if they say "oh well we will give him another last try" stand up for yourself and especially your child and say "no he's had enough tries, he needs to be arrested". I hope things turn out good and that he finall starts paying you child support. It's sooo easy for men to make babies and just walk away without looking back.

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes sense but he's been getting away with dodging us for years I wish it was over already. Thanks again

Quoting krystyneh:

ermka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:50 AM
What would be the positive of that? You'll get your thoughts off your chest & possibly get the police called on you? It's not like he's going to just decide he's an asshole & hand you a wad of cash. Sometimes going through the court system can be a pain, but in the end, he'll get what he deserves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN