Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kids are wearing shorts to school today!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
Our high for today is 77!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy03457
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
It is crazy warm here today too:) 77!! Yay...this is my kind of weather. 6:40am and my doors and windows are already open..feels great:-P
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Yes! I'm loving it. I'm in Louisiana and our weather is always crazy this time of year. One week It's in the 40's and the next the 70's.

Quoting proudmommy03457:

It is crazy warm here today too:) 77!! Yay...this is my kind of weather. 6:40am and my doors and windows are already open..feels great:-P
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in Tampa and I believe the high is in the 80s today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM

i live in georgia.and the high is going to be close to 70 today..this weather is crazy.and tomorrow we are going to be getting strong thunderstorms.and then its going to be cold the rest of the week..

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in NC and the high is around 65 today! Not shorts weather but yesterday schools were on a delay due to ice lol!!!
proudmommy03457
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Same here lol. I'm in Mississippi:) I can't wait to summer time so it's warm more often than it's not. Me and the cold do not get alone. I rather be sweating then freezing:-P

Quoting southern.momof2:

Yes! I'm loving it. I'm in Louisiana and our weather is always crazy this time of year. One week It's in the 40's and the next the 70's.

Quoting proudmommy03457:

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Oh no! I hate rainy weather.

Quoting Anonymous:

i live in georgia.and the high is going to be close to 70 today..this weather is crazy.and tomorrow we are going to be getting strong thunderstorms.and then its going to be cold the rest of the week..

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I am the same way. When It's cold, I stay inside and get lazy. When It's hot, I want to be outside doing something.

Quoting proudmommy03457:

Same here lol. I'm in Mississippi:) I can't wait to summer time so it's warm more often than it's not. Me and the cold do not get alone. I rather be sweating then freezing:-P

Quoting southern.momof2:

Quoting proudmommy03457:

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
The high here is supposed to be 6 C. I'm happy because I can ditch my coat today.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

BITE ME. That's what I say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured