Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes you can fire her!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
The company I work for is falling apart because of one woman. Everyone hates her. She's a massive bitch. She screams and yells at people all the time. People are quitting left and right and citing her as the reason. She has bullied her way into higher and higher positions. She makes mistakes ALL THE TIME. she treats our customers like shit. Even the big bosses hate her. But they won't tell her no. Why? Because she's black. I've heard them say "she's black we can't fire her". Oh what the fuck ever! I don't care if she is white purple or Orange. She is dirivng off good staff and ruining our company. We get complaints about her constantly. But instead they are too scared of a lawsuit. Even though there is more than enough evidence to fire her. It just makes me sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
That's ridiculous.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Sounds like she would be the first one to run to a lawyer saying they were racist.

Mistygirl
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Then fire this person. If you have enough evidence and support. Get rid of the person. It's that or drag the company down further.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Agreed.
Then it would cause major issues for the company- true or not.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Sounds like she would be the first one to run to a lawyer saying they were racist.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:07 AM
If she's not in a mangament position then her hands are tied.

Quoting Mistygirl:

Then fire this person. If you have enough evidence and support. Get rid of the person. It's that or drag the company down further.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

They need to document everything, and make an office memo that after 3-5 right ups that is reason for termination. (Have all employees sign memo stating they read it) Sounds like it won't take long for her to obtain this and they have it on record it was company policy.  Sounds like she is doing this to test the system, as long as they follow procedure they shouldn't have to worry.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM

LMAO you must live in The South

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I would have every single employee that is there and that has left( if they want to) write a letter stating how this woman acts. When I was working at a hotel my boss had to let this guy go because he just wasn't learning anything and he had been there for 3 mos. Even though those first 90 days is a trial period for most jobs he was worried because the guy was gay. I wrote a letter stating how this guy was performing because I was the one that was helping to train him. He started ALOT of unecessary drama and just wasn't learning anything! 

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM

That's ridiculous! She's not doing her job well, she should be fired. I love my state sometimes because they can just fire you for no reason at all if they wanted to, except medical issues, though it still happens.

Pnukey
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, they can fire her, but do they have the balls to fire her? It doesn't sound like it. :(  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN