Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Seriously, she's staying - is she stupid?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
3 moms liked this

A friend of the family - just found out that her husband of almost 7 years has been cheating on for almost 4 years. Not only is he cheating but the girl he is sleeping with is 20 years younger than he is
(shes approx 27 years old, and hes almost 47) His wife has known for 3 1/2 years that he is doing it. Yet she continues to stay.

Im sorry but if I found out my husband (or boyfriend) was cheating on me, I'd leave. No if's and's or but's. Especially after almost 4 years....same girl, still cheating? Seriously? I can totally understand if you want to work it out the frist time, maybe even after the second, but going on 4 years - DONE. Divorce, Get the fuck out.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
4 moms liked this
You can't live her life, that apparently is something that she can deal with so just allow her to live the way she wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymonkeys27
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM

It's her choice to make. I don't think it makes her stupid. It's certainly not something I would do, but it's her life. 

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM
You took the words right outta my mouth! If your dumb enough to stay after all of that, you deserve to get cheated on!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2the.rescue
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Wow.  That poor woman must have no self worth.  I would not only leave, but I'd spend at least a small amount of time & money ruining their lives.  I think it would make me feel better ;)  But, I've heard stories where the woman was happy he was cheating b/c then she didn't have to F7ck him.

layawatling
by Laya on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Bitches be cray
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That's her business, I guess since you're gossiping about her on CM, you really don't know much about the situation...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:31 AM
It's her choice. Maybe she truly doesn't believe in divorce even though she has reason for one. She may take her vows that seriously. More power to her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM

The girl he is cheating on his wife - happens to be a friend, not really even a friend, just an acquantice I know. I seen them out one night - and I pulled her to the side and was like "dude he is married" and she just really didnt give a shit.

So I was talking to the girl and she said the wife was sending her messages.

I just think its stupid. Your husband is cheating on you with a girl who is 20 years younger than him. wtf. lol

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

Wow.  That poor woman must have no self worth.  I would not only leave, but I'd spend at least a small amount of time & money ruining their lives.  I think it would make me feel better ;)  But, I've heard stories where the woman was happy he was cheating b/c then she didn't have to F7ck him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM

no she does, the wife is a friend of the family - shes been divorced 2 times already.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

It's her choice. Maybe she truly doesn't believe in divorce even though she has reason for one. She may take her vows that seriously. More power to her.

PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I couldn't do it, but if it works for her..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN