Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are unhygienic if you smoke

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you smoke anything, you are completely unhygienic. Your teeth are stained, your skin is yellowed and smells nasty, your breath and clothing smell like a bar. 

I don't see how smokers can be considered hygienic at all. It's a disgusting habit, and makes you look and smell like bar trash. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM

we smoke in our house at night and it only smells like insense and candles :] then again, my mom says it smells like wet dog (reason for insense and candles)lol bc of our dog coco, and thats coming from an outside sourse.

Quoting kattu:

If you smoke in your house, it smells like it. Guaranteed.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Not everyone who smokes smells.  Trust me on this.  We have two designated smoking areas in our home, one is the fireplace and one is the downdraft vent in the kitchen.  Our home does not smell like smoke, nor do we.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
The only thing I have ever smoked was a hookah....

Otherwise, smoking is disgusting in my book.
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM

ah well now i need a smoke and take doggy to the potty, she's been waiting for me. i need more COFFEE too lol

Quoting lauren.m:

Quoting XJetX:

Nice of you to judge. I'm having my morning smoke right now, thanks :)
We only smoke outside

Me too only im having teeth staining coffee with it :)

Love my Coco Bean! Our Australian Red Heeler Cattle Dog :]

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM
does your mom smoke, too?

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

we smoke in our house at night and it only smells like insense and candles :] then again, my mom says it smells like wet dog (reason for insense and candles)lol bc of our dog coco, and thats coming from an outside sourse.

Quoting kattu:

If you smoke in your house, it smells like it. Guaranteed.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Not everyone who smokes smells.  Trust me on this.  We have two designated smoking areas in our home, one is the fireplace and one is the downdraft vent in the kitchen.  Our home does not smell like smoke, nor do we.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:00 AM

i smoke, i'm sure my hoodies smell like smoke, but I am far unhygienic. is that even a word? lol

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I agree that it's disgusting and not hygenic. My mom has smoked my whole life. She wonders why her teeth are rotting, her nails are yellowing. Her hands constantly smell like stale smoke as does she and all of her belongings. Her car is particularly disgusting. The windows are dirty from the smoke, her computer screen is nasty. Her breath makes me gag when she opens her mouth. 

I think it's hilarious that people are fighting what you wrote. I only disagree with the bar trash comment. Trash is trash regardless of smoking and I don't think all who smoke are trash, just made poor choices.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM
You only smell like an ashtray if you sit in a confined area with the smoke. I bet you have encountered a lot of people who smoke but you never knew.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM
trust me...you do smell like it.

You may smell your perfume and others who are used to your overall smell may not smell the lingering smell but to a non-smoker, we can still smell it. With perfume, it's just a mixture of smoke and perfume.

I have a super, super sensitive nose and if my A/C is on and I'm getting ventilation from the outside, even if I'm driving, I can tell that the car in front of me is smoking. It'snuts.

Quoting Anonymous:

I smoke but i usually dont smell like smoke. I always spray body spray on. I also was my ass everyday and my theeth are not stained
Jennyp05
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I've smoked for 10 years and no1 in my family knew it until recently. Why don't you try being a little less of a judgemental bitch and see if that gets you any further in life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Oh I wish I could partake in the teeth staining with you, but I can't have caffeine :( It sucks because I love coffee

Quoting lauren.m:

Quoting XJetX:

Nice of you to judge. I'm having my morning smoke right now, thanks :)

We only smoke outside

Me too only im having teeth staining coffee with it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)