Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are unhygienic if you smoke

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you smoke anything, you are completely unhygienic. Your teeth are stained, your skin is yellowed and smells nasty, your breath and clothing smell like a bar. 

I don't see how smokers can be considered hygienic at all. It's a disgusting habit, and makes you look and smell like bar trash. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Yup. Smokers stink. Even the cleanest of ones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I don't agree that smokers aren't hygienic but I do agree that smokers smell terrible.
I hate the smell as is but when they spray themselves with cologne or perfume, they just smell worse.

I work in a nursing home and can't STAND when the smokers come back in from a smoke break and drag that angel in with them.
I just don't think they should be smoking if they have to come back inside and work directly with the elderly ego, more often than not, have breathing issues.
elkmomma
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM

So glad you have a right to your opinion.  I suggest you don't start smoking.

BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM

she quit

Quoting Anonymous:

does your mom smoke, too?

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

we smoke in our house at night and it only smells like insense and candles :] then again, my mom says it smells like wet dog (reason for insense and candles)lol bc of our dog coco, and thats coming from an outside sourse.

Quoting kattu:

If you smoke in your house, it smells like it. Guaranteed.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Not everyone who smokes smells.  Trust me on this.  We have two designated smoking areas in our home, one is the fireplace and one is the downdraft vent in the kitchen.  Our home does not smell like smoke, nor do we.  

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:16 AM

this! Im to lazy to go find my own!

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Yeah,well,people who fart are unhygienic too.So the fuck what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Lol you girls are so funny. Yes if you smoke, you smell. You are used to the smell. Go one week without smoking and you will smell it. Someone who does not smoke can smell it on you. Stop fooling yourselves. I am a smoker and know this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Oh my God!!!! My daughter has a friend that constantly smells of cigarette smoke. Sadly, when she leaves my home, I have to Febreeze the fuck outta the area(s) she was chilling in. Went to the teen's home for the first time-the smoke was so heavy, I almost gagged. Both parents smoke, they have 3 kids-the youngest 8, and everyone in that house is always coughing. I try to cut my visits short when I do go there, but it doesn't matter, I always smell like smoke when I leave thei home. I have nothing against smokers-I use to light up like a chimney. But I thinks it's terrible those parents smoke in the house around their kids-I really feel bad for the little autistic fellow-he's 10 and loves to talk to me but I just can't take all that smoke (they're renters-they are being evicted; I wonder how the home owner is going to get rid of that smell-it has to be in the walls and carpet). I swear, all three of those kids smell like their clothes are made of tobacco :(

Quoting kattu:

If you smoke in your house, it smells like it. Guaranteed.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Not everyone who smokes smells.  Trust me on this.  We have two designated smoking areas in our home, one is the fireplace and one is the downdraft vent in the kitchen.  Our home does not smell like smoke, nor do we.  

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM

pot heads think they smell like roses

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Really? 'Completely unhygienic'? That is a pretty big statement. So people who smoke have no hygiene what-so-ever. If someone smokes you assume that they don't brush their teeth, don't shower, never chew gum or use mouthwash, and never wash their clothes. Never, ever, ever. And people who don't smoke are always hygienic. You're saying that a smoker who showers, brushes their teeth, and washes their clothes either before their first or after their last cigarette of the day is less hygienic than a non-smoker at all times. Lady, you need to have your meds adjusted.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)