Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CAFEMOM'S VERY OWN JERRY SPRINGER SHOW! :)))))

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How much drama can one have in a day's time? LOL. I love this site, but some people could write the script for the next Jerry Springer show. I could include myself in that somedays. Heehee- Today I'm drinking lots of coffee and cleaning my house. What will you be doing this great morning?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
kellymarie323
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I was going to the bank in 10 min but it started pouring down rain. So now, I think I'll wait and go at 3. I have to be home from 10-2. Dishwasher repairman us coming to fix my dishwasher. Yay!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gabriella (: on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
The plan is to pump 20oz, go to the isd office,get a verification form,and a new interim report. Then go get new insurance on my car,go to CYFD apply for Childcare help,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Yes i still have tons of stuff from living with my parents. Ugh its making me crazy lol

Quoting superm0m877:

I'm doing the same. I've been trying to go thru all this useless crap I've collected in the basement. I have so many bins of old clothes and boxes of just crap lol

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Laundry and cleaning the basement.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Ha!! I take a day just for me!! 5 kids and were talking a whole week or more!!!
Have a safe trip!

Quoting keisha613:

Leaving town tomorrow, getting ready today. Yes I need a whole day to prepare, we have five kids.
superm0m877
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I found birthday cards from when i was 10, I think I have the potential to become a hoarder lol

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Yes i still have tons of stuff from living with my parents. Ugh its making me crazy lol

Quoting superm0m877:

I'm doing the same. I've been trying to go thru all this useless crap I've collected in the basement. I have so many bins of old clothes and boxes of just crap lol

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

kzuehlk
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I'm going to attempt to get my house in order. I'm pregnant and can't sleep anymore. Been up since 4am and have already done dishes, cleaned the fridge, deep cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, started laundry, got my oldest son off to school and have breakfast prepped for my youngest and my SO when they wake up. I think it's time for a nap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Hopefully finding a ride to court ugh! My brakes on my car are about to go out and I'm scared to drive to a different city, but nobody is there when I need them.
ProudMomma1022
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Me too i have some of the most off the wall stuff shoved in boxes lol
*must get up and get coffee.....too comfortable holding baby* lol

Quoting superm0m877:

I found birthday cards from when i was 10, I think I have the potential to become a hoarder lol

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting superm0m877:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

superm0m877
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM

my back is absolutely killing me, I dont want to get up either. We are getting ready to move which is why I'm trying to get rid of stuff, but I have spent the last few days scrubbing down this new house (it was in absolutely horrible shape, but a great deal) so my entire body is sore!

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Me too i have some of the most off the wall stuff shoved in boxes lol
*must get up and get coffee.....too comfortable holding baby* lol

Quoting superm0m877:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Quoting superm0m877:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

christine_05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Drinking coffee, babysitting my niece, watching her and 2 of my daughters play while I worry about my nephew who's in the hospital.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN