Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Send the note or let it go?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 47 Replies
Monkey apparently had an accident at school on Thursday and instead if the teachers checking his backpack they assumed for the second time this year that I didn't pack him a change of clothes and borrowed someone else's clothes to put on him.

I'm irritated because the lady had the nerve to admonish me until I cut her off and showed her where the clothes are.

So should I send a note telling the dimwits to check the front pocket of his backpack or let it go?

This is what I planned on sending:

Pleas check -----'s backpack throughly for extra clothes, they are kept in the front zippered pocket in a labeled bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Send the note
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I would send it.

wildlilacs
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Send the note.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:38 AM
7 moms liked this

you shouldn't mention that they need to check thoroughly if you're telling them exactly where they are.  perhaps:

Dear (Teacher):

I have packed an extra change of clothing for Monkey in case of an emergency.  Please change him into his own clothing in lieu of borrowing from the community pile.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Roxygurl

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Send the note.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Thanks, I'm a bit pissed at them so I know my note isn't as nice as it could be.

Quoting ff-princess:

you shouldn't mention that they need to check thoroughly if you're telling them exactly where they are.  perhaps:

Dear (Teacher):

I have packed an extra change of clothing for Monkey in case of an emergency.  Please change him into his own clothing in lieu of borrowing from the community pile.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Roxygurl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:40 AM

this 

Quoting ff-princess:

Dear (Teacher):

Sincerely,

Roxygurl

Lizardannie1966
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

At this point, I'd be in touch with the principal/director and especially because of the reaction of the teacher toward you.

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Send Roxygurl's note. Especially as this is the 2nd time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)