Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some helpful products!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
So heres a few products that are extremely helpful so I would like to let you ladies know about them :)

First, Nair hair removal Cream- This is helpful if your hair is not thick. For thick hair I would not recommend because I had to do it several times and leave it on longer than instructed to remove the hair on my upper lip. So this brings me to my next product.
Nair wax strips- My new favorite! They are easy to use with the wax already applied to the strips, all you have to do is apply it to the area you are wanting to wax, apply some pressure and then pull it the opposite way of hair growth! It worked beautifully for me and my hair is dark and thick!
Lastly, Biore Pore Strips- I have unusually large whiteheads around my nose and eye area. These strips are literally a magnet for white/black heads and dirt under the skin. Although it hurts to remove the strip it is so worth the outcome! My face is more smooth and I have less visible flaws in the areas that were a problem before!

Now, ask about any product and I will delightfully tell you my experience or recommend something for a problem you are having!
Ask away ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM

You sound pretty hairy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound pretty hairy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Yes, I am.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound pretty hairy.

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Face lotion.. I have been on the search for a new one. I was given some good ideas last night that I'll try as well, but what's your favorite?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Bump
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Those pore strips never work for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Myhumblestart
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I'm hairy too.Luckily hubs is hairy and doesn't mind.lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I have dandruff, it only pops up during winter and I can't get rid of it. Any products you know of?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel is amazing.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Face lotion.. I have been on the search for a new one. I was given some good ideas last night that I'll try as well, but what's your favorite?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I use Simple day cream with vitamins and spf 15, it keeps my face smooth and vibrant. Although I should mention that it can give an oily look at times so I recommend wearing it under your make-up/foundation.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN