Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh Ex-Bestie, how I delight in seeing your Failbook sometimes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
7 moms liked this

After enduring nine years of your one-upmin-ship, jealousy, physical and emotional abuse you abandoned our friendship at age 21 because I *gasp* started having sex with my then fiance.  You cared more about what our fundamentist friends thought of you than you than you did about someone who stood beside you over and over again.  This hurt so much and left me more lost and confused than you will ever know

Though you will never get a friend request out of me, I must thank you for leaving your trainwreck nice and public for all to see.  Awe, a second husband is walking out on you?  Wait, neither one would agree to any kids with you?  Shucks.  I am sorry to hear that lawschool was a bust and that the student loans are eating you up.  You had so much fun holding lawschool over my head while I busted my ass in tradeschool.

Guess I'll just sit here in my cozy humble house, joyfully married to that boy that you didn't think was good enough and our three adorable kids while finding it in me to wish you the best.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Well, okay then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM
17 moms liked this
You both need to grow up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Ummm..want a cookie? Let it go already obviously you havent...js
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Hehe I like it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:03 PM

lol I thought it was funny...

But maybe that's cuz bestie and I are in a pretty big fight right now and it's hard to see past the anger.....

AmericanChild82
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I have an ex-bestie like that. I in a way feel bad for her because even though she got the child she wanted from her dh, he's a drug user and he drinks enough that he got himself pulled over. That's not including being arrested for drugs while serving in the military, thrown in the brig for a week and her claiming the he was "car jacked"

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

got to love kids who think they are all grown up.... 

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM
3 moms liked this
You're no better than her.
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I like it !!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this

aww how cute, little girls fighting with each other. I bet you save a lot of money on diapers buying in bulk now that you wear the same size as your baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)