Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HAS any one ever had this happen with thier period?(maybe tmi)

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 66 Replies

Okay so I had my period at the 1st week of the month as usual. Then  yesterday with no warnign I got my period :O( started with spotting an the got bad , no cramps,nausea nothing llike usua. Really strange if you ask me,, any one ese ever have this happen?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Its only happening to me because of my birth control. I get multiple periods a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtdew
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM
3 moms liked this

So how many days did you go between periods?  If your last one began on the 1st and if you are regular you would be right on time.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM
So you started early? It happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, sometimes my period would come a few days early or a few days late. Completely normal. 

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Quoting mtdew:

So how many days did you go between periods?  If your last one began on the 1st and if you are regular you would be right on time.

it starts on the 5th every monht for the last 2 years, an this month its a week early. which is strange for me cause  like I said for 2 years its started on the 5th I usually have bad symptoms for the whole week before as well

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Happened to me this month too. 2 periods in 1 month.
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Quoting proudmommy690:

Its only happening to me because of my birth control. I get multiple periods a month.

it only sstartled me because for the last 2 years its always been on the 5th of every month thne out of no where it came early lol. I guess it common? Im not on  bc though, but ive been bf for 2 years an its been regular an nothing has changed.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Sometimes stress can change it. I'm like clockwork, every twenty nine days, no problem. The most I'd ever been late was three days. Then one time I was a week late (not having sex), and it freaked me out. I was pretty stressed at the time, i actually had to go to the doctor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mtdew
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm normally really regular, like every 28 days, but once in a while I will get it early.  Usually not a whole week, but I wouldn't worry about it unless it keeps happening.  (But I'm no doctor!!)

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting mtdew:

it starts on the 5th every monht for the last 2 years, an this month its a week early. which is strange for me cause  like I said for 2 years its started on the 5th I usually have bad symptoms for the whole week before as well

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Yes, sometimes my period would come a few days early or a few days late. Completely normal. 

I guess it just caught me off gaurd because for the last 2 years its come on time an I usually have horrible symptoms for a week before lol on the 5 of every month

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN