Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i still haven't changed my name on my license

Posted by   + Show Post
oops. i keep forgetting. lol my DH and i have been together over 6 years and just recently wed this past october. at least i went to the s.s office and changed my name there.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I had mine changed the next business day, lol.

NoahandEliza
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM
We've been married 7 years and I never did it. It's not that I'm opposed to taking his name, it just seems like a pain when it doesn't really affect anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
truelove813
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I did it as soon as we got back from our honeymoon! I was excited to have his last name :)  It was annoying because I just had my license renewed a month earlier, so I had to pay again...lame! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM

same..got married last april. changed my name at the s.s. office but not my license. the dmv is so far and i just never think to go there lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I haven't changed my address...it's still my mom's address. I moved out like 6 years ago...oops.
mamanay041010
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I didn't change my fb name until I got my name changed with social security haha, but I'm a dud my I'd has been expired since my birthday (nov) and I got married in June and still haven't managed to go get a new one, I'm now 39weeks pregnant trying to get "things in order" lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM
lol me too!

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't changed my address...it's still my mom's address. I moved out like 6 years ago...oops.

CatherineNewton
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Its been a year and a half and I havent changed my s.s. card yet.... I should do that before taxes..... 

rebeccadac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM

no worries I ve been married 12 years and JUsT changed the name on one of my bank accounts... cause I look a tad different than the licence from back then!

ttriddick
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I've been married 5 years and just last November had my name changed with the social security office. Still haven't switched my license.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured