Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i still haven't changed my name on my license

Posted by   + Show Post
oops. i keep forgetting. lol my DH and i have been together over 6 years and just recently wed this past october. at least i went to the s.s office and changed my name there.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Replies (21-25):
angie_de_3
by Angela on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

haha me too. married in September of 2013 and havnt changed anything expect Facebook and my signature on my work email. Is it really necessary? 

meangreen18
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

you have to go to the s.s office first and change it. then take all the paperwork including your marriage license/certificate to the dmv.

Quoting AmyL3469:

We've been married a year and a half and i haven't changed my name yet. I don't know how to go about doing so.

meangreen18
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:37 PM

i don't really think it is.

Quoting angie_de_3:

haha me too. married in September of 2013 and havnt changed anything expect Facebook and my signature on my work email. Is it really necessary? 

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM

My mom never changed her name. Niether has my sister.

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:39 PM

ohhh, that's it? I was told before you had to go to a court or something. Weird.. I should probably get going on this lol

Quoting meangreen18:

you have to go to the s.s office first and change it. then take all the paperwork including your marriage license/certificate to the dmv.

Quoting AmyL3469:

We've been married a year and a half and i haven't changed my name yet. I don't know how to go about doing so.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)