Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Blueberry girl...

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 23 Replies
4 moms liked this
I washed some blueberries and laid them out on paper towles to dry so they don't get moldy ,my 4 year old keeps walking into the kitchen and eating them. I told her if she keeps eating them she's going to turn into a blueberry, so now she's walking around singing Oompa Loompa doopity doo lol!! There goes my blueberry muffins!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:11 PM

How cute!!

Yall come to my farm and have some fresh blueberries!!! 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I love blueberries! I was going to buy frozen ones for my muffins but then I saw fresh ones for like $2 less. The only problem is if they are fresh the kids will eat them not I don't have enough for muffins!

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

How cute!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I once bought a thing of strawberries and after I washed them I put them on the counter. I had planned to cut them up for strawberry shortcake. I left the kitchen for about 10 mins and when I came back DD had ate the whole thing of strawberries. It wasn't a small container either lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Have you ever gone blueberry picking? DDs dad took me for my 17th birthday. It wa actually really fun and I ate soooo many. Haha.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I love blueberries! I was going to buy frozen ones for my muffins but then I saw fresh ones for like $2 less. The only problem is if they are fresh the kids will eat them not I don't have enough for muffins!

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

How cute!!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Oh yeah I have 5 kids I buy strawberries by the flat! My kids eat them like candy.

Quoting hootowl21:

I once bought a thing of strawberries and after I washed them I put them on the counter. I had planned to cut them up for strawberry shortcake. I left the kitchen for about 10 mins and when I came back DD had ate the whole thing of strawberries. It wasn't a small container either lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM
No I haven't I wonder if there is even anywhere where blueberries grow around here. We are in southern ca

Quoting hootowl21:

Have you ever gone blueberry picking? DDs dad took me for my 17th birthday. It wa actually really fun and I ate soooo many. Haha.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

How cute!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM

They wouldn't last on my counter either :-)

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I didn't even know DD like them that much. I was shocked b

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Oh yeah I have 5 kids I buy strawberries by the flat! My kids eat them like candy.

Quoting hootowl21:

TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a total of about 50 acres of blueberrys... yum yum!

Quoting hootowl21:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

How cute!!

babygirl7161
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:18 PM
My little girl loves blue berries too, especially froEn ones. Makes such a mess but she loves them :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN