Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Go a day without ur cell phone? I can't lol im too addicted to it lol so sad o_O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (51-55):
jujubear1
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously? That's it? Why couldn't you have explained this long complicated settings feature? LOL Now I feel like an idiot that I've had a kindle for 6 months and haven't figured it out.

Quoting atyou:

That's so Annoying! I couldn't figure it out for the longest either.

Bottom of the page there should be a "switch to mobile site" option.

Quoting jujubear1:

My Kindle won't let me post on CafeMom.  And it's the second one I've had, neither of them would allow it.  Sometimes if I hit refresh and then reply it would let me, but not always.  Is there a setting or something? No problems with fb or any other site.

And to answer the OP, I could go without it.  I might be twitching by the end of the day, but I could.  I know because I've went to work without it once or twice. Good thing I have my work computer lol.

Quoting atyou:

Ha! Yes. I dint have a cell.

And before you say I'm posting mobile....it's a kindle.

atyou
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM
LOL!!!

Quoting jujubear1:

Seriously? That's it? Why couldn't you have explained this long complicated settings feature? LOL Now I feel like an idiot that I've had a kindle for 6 months and haven't figured it out.

Quoting atyou:

Quoting jujubear1:

My Kindle won't let me post on CafeMom.  And it's the second one I've had, neither of them would allow it.  Sometimes if I hit refresh and then reply it would let me, but not always.  Is there a setting or something? No problems with fb or any other site.

And to answer the OP, I could go without it.  I might be twitching by the end of the day, but I could.  I know because I've went to work without it once or twice. Good thing I have my work computer lol.

Quoting atyou:

jujubear1
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Look at me! I'm replying while on my kindle with no issues!

*hangs head in shame*

Lol

Quoting atyou:

LOL!!!

Quoting jujubear1:

Quoting atyou:

Quoting jujubear1:

Quoting atyou:

tarakay0417
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I would die.
Lol
atyou
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Hahaha....don't feel too bad...I was frustrated with it for at least 2 months before someone told me. Lol!

Quoting jujubear1:

Look at me! I'm replying while on my kindle with no issues!

*hangs head in shame*

Lol

Quoting atyou:

LOL!!!

Quoting jujubear1:

Quoting atyou:

Quoting jujubear1:

Quoting atyou:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)