Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

AF WHERE THE F*&* ARE YOU

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I am on the nuva ring and i am very good with it i put it in when i should at the same time as i put it in 3 weeks before and take it out at the same time as last time. I always get af the next day and it ends 3 days later which is when i put the new one in. I took it out 5 DAYS AGO and still no af. Pregnancy test is negative. I should say i have been on the ring for a little over a year. Anyone else deal with this sort of thing?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proudGBmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM
No I'm on seasonique but hers a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Thank you

Quoting proudGBmama:

No I'm on seasonique but hers a bump

soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Sorry, never used the Nuva Ring, but I'm considering it, how's it for you as far as side effects? I haven't been on any kind of hormonal b/c since I got pregnant with my DD in 09, and I was on the pill then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I don't have any side effect's with the nuva ring and haven't had a problem with it until now

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Sorry, never used the Nuva Ring, but I'm considering it, how's it for you as far as side effects? I haven't been on any kind of hormonal b/c since I got pregnant with my DD in 09, and I was on the pill then.

soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Thanks OP, I will look into it it seems like a good fit since I'm not squeamish about putting my fingers up there. I currently chart BBT and CP

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have any side effect's with the nuva ring and haven't had a problem with it until now

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)