Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have an SUV/mini that fits more then 5. Get in here please!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I need help car shopping. I want a 6/7 seater, but am not sure what to get. What do you have and what are pros and cons to it? I have a list of about 4 or 5 that I like, but nothing I love.
Thank you for the help!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
Christywf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I got a used Nissan pathfinder (one year old, it's a 2011) and I LOVE it.  It was also affordable. 

CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I have a nissian pathfinder, seats 7. I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
The Caravan is a Dodge. Chrysler makes the Town & Country. They're almost the same, but not quite.

Quoting kewimom:

I have 2010 Chysler Grand Caravan.  Love it, Stow and Go seating.  Usually one of the captains seat stays stowed and the dog sits on the floor.  Between scout hikes, baseball equipment and 6 hours drives to Oregon it has been great.

Ohana56
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Really?? Mine is not that bad

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a 06 Durango. It was the worst on gas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harehelper
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I have a Toyota Sienna, seats seven. I get about 21 mph. I really do love it, it has never given me a single problem.

lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
I have a 2011 Honda Pilot and I LOVE it! It seats 8 with the 3rd row seat. Another truck I love is the Acadia.
earthsangel2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I have a 2006 Pathfinder. It sits 7. I love that it's not a gas guzzler. It is practical. 

If you have more adults than kids sitting in it, I would go for the Armada. It has more space.  

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I have a BMW x5. The only thing I can think of that would be a negative is the price. Its not s cheap car.
LittlePistol87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM

We're car shopping too! I have been looking at 06-10 dodge durangos. They have third row seats but the bad is its a gas guzzler, and my son will have to climb over second row to get the third row. I've also been looking at 07-10 Crysler Pacifica they have captains seats on second row so my son can get the back easier and it's better on gas. 

mitchiesgirl
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I have a LandRover Discovery SE7 (seats 7)- LOVE it! They don't ke them anymore though so you'd have to buy used
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN