Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have an SUV/mini that fits more then 5. Get in here please!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I need help car shopping. I want a 6/7 seater, but am not sure what to get. What do you have and what are pros and cons to it? I have a list of about 4 or 5 that I like, but nothing I love.
Thank you for the help!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I have a Mercedes GL350 seats 7 comfortably.

Schleetle
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM
We have a 2011 dodge journey... I guess it's a cross over, but it has third row seating. It's a boring nothing fancy, but it works for what we need.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM
I love mine so much!

Quoting 3mommyandwifey:

OMG I want one soo bad but not the pretty payment

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I have a 2012 nissan pathfinder. I love it!! Seats 7. Back up camera, navigation system. Gas is good, I get about 24 city and 27-30 highway. Roomy!

CuriousArentYa
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Nissan Armada (big brother to the Pathfinder), I LOVE it but it LOVES gas. Mine is 4x4 and has a Bully Dog Tuner on it and I average 13 mpg. That is a lot of idling and sitting in traffic and at red lights. It is very roomy. I have had Tahoes, Expeditions, a diesel Excursion a rental Suburban and none of them compare to the Armada in my opinion. But it also depends on your wants and needs. If your priority is a lot of cargo space the Suburban would be a great choice, if you want something that seats three rows comfortably and still have average cargo space the Armada has the best in class seating room. 

When we were looking, we lined a Suburban and an Armada right next to each other and the Suburban was longer by only a few inches. The Suburban like I said earlier wasn't as roomy for the passengers but had a lot of cargo space. The Armada had a lot more room for the passengers but not as much cargo space. For me, I have spawn of the Jolly Green Giant so leg space was important with three growing boys and a little girl who has legs like a flamingo. 

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I have a 03 trailblazer. Seats 7 and its nice if you find the right one some look long and ugly. Gonna get a newer suv soon
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I just got a Buick Enclave and I love it! It has all the bells and whistles....the only downside was the cost. It was a bit more than I would have like to have spent
miss_lisa
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
We had a Mazda CX-9 before trading it for a 4Runner. Honestly we kind of regret it, the CX-9 has guts and was a blast to drive as well as super roomy!
ProudMomma1022
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I have this too and love it. Fits my 3 kids just fine plus when traveling with family its nice that my bil who is 6'2" can sit in the second row and i dont need to move my seat and im not hugging the dash. I dont have the issue with the rear seat belt but i do like that it hides away so you can fold down the seats. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a GMC Acadia. I LOVE it! I have captains seats in the second row so the 3rd row is easy to get to. You can fit 3 adults in the back, but it's tight. 3 kids is fine. I hate the middle seatbelt in the 3rd row, it comes down not across, so I don't put a kid there unless I have to.
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
'11 Yukon Denali

Love it. Seats 7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Nissan quest seats 7 & its very spacious I love how its different the gear is in the middle for easy acess and the radio and ac/heater also.adults can fit in the back nicely and I love my trunk space I can fit a stroller perfectly something nice since I am use to a suburban.it does very well on road trips .and if you have a carmax I would check them out I loved them they dont try to sell you what they want I went in knowing what I wanted and got what I wanted.gl.oh and most big dealers are on the internet so you can look before you even walk in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN